UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :tired:

At the end of a telephone conversation with a colleague this afternoon, he told me he loved me, closely followed by a rather rushed "bye" I know it wasn't meant and he probably had his mind elsewhere, as it was Friday afternoon. :rolleyes:

I love you too Marge :wub: but ask him if he listens to Scott Mills :flowers:

After a year of being here, Jack has finally decided that he likes lying on a dog cushion! :biggrin:

WTG Jack :partytime:

I had Beau and Taffy in bed with me last night, and I mean "in" - they were snuggled up under the duvet like furry hot water bottles :wub:

Are you sure he didn't mean to say it Marge????

Love you Marge.....em.....erm.....I mean bye

If I thought he meant it I would :run4hills: :laugh:

I love you too Marge :wub: but ask him if he listens to Scott Mills :flowers:

I had Beau and Taffy in bed with me last night, and I mean "in" - they were snuggled up under the duvet like furry hot water bottles :wub:

Interesting Alex, who is Scott Mills? :unsure:

Aaaaw, hope the furry water bottles didn't fidget. :wub_anim:

Luffs you and mags too.........bye :love:

WTG grandma Squiggs. :thumbsup_anim:

RMF, we have snow. :whistle:

Interesting Alex, who is Scott Mills? :unsure:

He's a Radio 1 DJ, on at 4 pm weekdays. When he's speaking to callers who ring in, he always says "love you" when he's ending a call, and they say it back. I must admit I have been very close to doing it myself., but managed to stop myself in time :laugh:

Alicia - you log out and log back in as you. But you could have some fun with it first :whistle:

It's cold, but not as cold as yesterday. Snow forecast for early morning tomorrow, fingers crossed.

I have a RMQ - what does an iPad do? Keep getting emailed to death about how I can't live without one but I have a phone, a pooter and an iPod, so how would my life change :unsure:

It's literally a giant iPod touch that still doesn't support Adobe Flash so will never replace a pooter or laptop IMO. Until I can surf the whole web on one I can't see the point.

RMF I had the worst nights sleep, I didn't get out of work til half one, didn't get to bed til half two, was woken at 03:45, 05:15, 06:00, 06:50, 07:30 because my Mother keeps turning the TV up, she woke me up screeching at 08:15 JUST to tell me the time! And the sound of the TV has been driving me mad ever since :mecry:

He's a Radio 1 DJ, on at 4 pm weekdays. When he's speaking to callers who ring in, he always says "love you" when he's ending a call, and they say it back. I must admit I have been very close to doing it myself., but managed to stop myself in time :laugh:

:laugh: I'm usually almost giving out all of my home phone number instead of the work one. I'd have to change my number if that happened, all the tenants would be ringing me at odd hours :unsure:

then all these people were wanting to talk to 'me'so I chatted to one :laugh:

I'd probably do the same! :laugh:

:GroupHug: Steph.

:laugh: @ Mags' son. Maybe it will be easier when the advent calender starts, failing that, counting sleeps? :unsure:

I have been out getting bits and pieces. shops weren't too bad, which was good as I'd left it too late for internet shopping. We're off to a friends tonight for WII karaoke, but there is NO way I will sing solo, I might only mime if there's group singingtoo :ninja:

we had a slight covering of snow overnight. Cherry went out, turned right round and ran back to the fireside. :laugh: Jack seized the moment and made a start on some snow angels.

c2376035.jpg

28ec8104.jpg

Afternoon

Sorry to hear little Pooh has gone to the bridge :GroupHug:

I know about Laura's collars thanks. I'm still looking as I didn't get a response.

Apparently it's going to snow our way tomorrow. Really don't mind if it doesn't.

I listen to Scott Mills on the way home from work.

I've lost all my motivation today.

Aw Jack :wub:

Edited by Jacobean