UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rambling Mundane Fings

merledogs

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be a depressing time for anyone trying to make rescues see sense Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif. There are still good ones out there, the place I know has helped and rehomed quite a few with a history of aggression, but they only have five dogs at a time so probably have more time to devote to them, they even managed to rehome a Border Terrier that had bitten a man on the testicles ohmy.gif.

They cold probably have hired the Border Terrier out to disgruntled ladies :laugh:

They cold probably have hired the Border Terrier out to disgruntled ladies :laugh:

That dog would never be out of work :laugh: Izzie nearly had a similar career path, when she was a pup her previous owner son [2yr old] was running around without a nappy and Izzie bit his willy :ohmy: poor lad, apparently it wasn't too bad but needed treatment and that was the final straw. Her owners said she was too much of a handful [collie pup, what did they expect :rolleyes: ] and had to go.

I went out to build a snowman - made a big fat body then wandered off the make the head...all good except I couldn't remember where i'd made the body so now we have a headless snowman in one part of the garden and a bodiless one in another :lol:

Ah well at least I haven't walked into any garden ponds yet :laugh:

Forgot to say took Izzie to beach a few days ago when a bloke with a border collie came down behind us. Kept Izzie on lead as she can be funny with some dogs [still working on it!] he let his dog off and started lobbing a tennis ball around right past us :wacko: Iz was going mad wanting the ball and the bloke was shouting orders to his dog who was beautifully behaved to be fair. Then he announced to his dog 'at least you're trained and dont need a lead' :mad: My response was 'Izzie i'm so sorry i didnt realise collies had to have fecking ar*****es as owners'. Cue the bloke storming off :biggrin: :biggrin:

I went out to build a snowman - made a big fat body then wandered off the make the head...all good except I couldn't remember where i'd made the body so now we have a headless snowman in one part of the garden and a bodiless one in another :lol:

I live my life like that !

If we have enough snow Im going to build a snow horse just to see which looney attacks it first.

We have about 6inches of snow and it's still falling fast :unsure:

I felt all sorry for the disconnected snowmen and donned my wellies to go reunite them....

Still can't find the original bits so built a new one all in one place :laugh: :laugh:

Brilliant, Trudi you have made me laugh out loud, which would all be fine if I wasn't at work and people just looked at me like I was mad...me mad...as if!!!

We have about 6inches of snow and it's still falling fast :unsure:

I felt all sorry for the disconnected snowmen and donned my wellies to go reunite them....

Still can't find the original bits so built a new one all in one place :laugh: :laugh:

So it'll look like the new snowman has murdered the others if they're still lying round in pieces :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

:biglaugh:

Is there any decent alternative to Photobucket ? it takes an age to work for me and then it makes Chrome crash, it's very frustrating angry.gif

Try Picasa :flowers: Gives you free software to crop, etc before you upload as well :flowers:

RMF : The dogs stormed out into the snow this morning and started playing :wub: Normally I just get a dirty look if I try to make them go out in the cold. Unfortunately the sun is melting all the snow :dry: