UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Poor Ben's starting to worry me now, we went for a very very short tootle and he seemed a bit unsteady on his back legs, I think he'll be in the vets asap tomorrow, I've given him some re-hydration solution, which he was dead keen on, it's blackcurrant flavour, don't know if that's a good or bad thing unsure.gif, finding it very hard not to google Lepto or Lymm's disease ........I'll just worry myself even more if I do wacko.gif

Hope Ben perks up a bit now :flowers:

snow i like the dress :flowers: it's o.k for men... just chuck a suit on and thats it... only really need to choose what colour tie they are wearing :rolleyes:

chickentikka....hope your evil hammy is o.k :unsure:

Merledogs.... i shall wave at you :biggrin:

Jane... gosh i hope ben is o.k.... could he have eaten anything that disagreed with him?? let us know how you get on :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug: i will keep everything crossed he just has a bug with a temp and can easily be sorted out :flowers:

O sorry Snow. I have been snorting with laughter for ages.............I have visions of pastel (mainly coral, lilac, lemon or, even more wrong, jaunty old lady nearly lime green) crimplene type suits like the Queen Mother used to wear with nice roomy elasticated waistbands (and those godawful hats :laugh: ). Any hoo crash diets from the guests is just rude coz you don't want Vicky feeling porky do you :flowers: :rolleyes:

I've had no internet at home for 2 days :ohmy: had a problem for a while at work too, would appear it was BT with problems :unsure: anyone else had problems :unsure:

Snow as a mother of the bridegroom past, I would say wear whatever you feel is right for you, that dress looks absolutely fab and thats how I percieve the bridgegrooms mother should look and I would think that Nick would be very proud of having his mother looking so glamourous, the days of parents in dowdy pastel suits are so in the past .

RMF: The boys have been at dog sitters over the weekend, they are back very happy but have slept none stop since :rolleyes: Hope they are charging up their batteries coz they go back this weekend since we are away again :rolleyes:

Mark's mother wore bright red at our wedding, including the shoes. This made me snort with laughter as Mark has this saying: 'Red Shoes : No Knickers!' which he picked up somewhere. :laugh: We kept quiet as she was an utter nightmare to find anything to wear for, and insisted on dragging us round about 6,000 tiny dull boutiques to look at clothes for her. I had an off the shelf dress from East. :rolleyes:

So, in summary : great dress, don't wear red shoes with it tho. :happy:

Welcome back CT and Diane :flowers:

Snow, if you try the dress on and it feels good, go for it. :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Ben and his worried mum.

Alex I shal wave to you while I am out on my visits this morning :flowers:

Morning all :flowers:

I have someone shadowing me today, so I am taking him on a couple of visits and shall then try and bore him with the paperwork side of my job. Hopefully that will mean a quick afternoon! :laugh:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif For Jules and her friends family, very sad but what a lovely way to go Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Good news !! Ben's much improved this morning biggrin.gif. We had a stroll around the stubble field this morning rather than a car journey and a 2hr hill walk, he wasn't quite back to normal, he didn't flounce about after Spud and Daisy biting at their back legs, but he's well on the way, and he ate a small amount of scrambled egg. Back to DEFCON 1 laugh.gif.

Curse of Chalion books are a bit good, I didn't stop reading until 1.20 am wacko.gif

Snow I think that dress is lovely, my friend's been having the same problems, mother of the groom and a some what ample figure, she's had a sod of a time finding something that isn't granny-wear.