UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Good luck for the move Owl, there's so much to do, but it will be worth it.

:flowers:

Snow, that kiln must surely be breaking some regulations! :angry:

I hope you can get your boiler fixed CT :flowers:

sleep tight Buddy. :GroupHug: What a terrible shock for his owners. :mecry:

:GroupHug: Jazz

Thanks for all the good thoughts for my friend :flowers:

I haven't been too well since Monday, but have started to feel better this evening. there's so many people with the lurgy at the moment. :unsure:

Sleep tight Buddy :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

My friends dalmation, Boris, is going to the bridge tomorrow too :( :lily:

I hope your move goes ok owl :flowers:

I haven't been on here much. I have been job hunting for the last couple of weeks :err: Filling in application forms, etc :wacko: I had an interview yesterday at Primark for a Christmas job and got it, bit of a come down from M&S :laugh: :laugh: but the hours are better, Mon - Fri, 10-2 :biggrin: .

I haven't been too well since Monday, but have started to feel better this evening. there's so many people with the lurgy at the moment.

:GroupHug: :flowers:

Well done Gemstone :biggrin: :biggrin: i couldn't work in primark, i would never have any wages and the house would be full of clothes :laugh:

Hounzrus.... hope you feel better soon :flowers:

i am back to the vets this morning with my evil cat in a dodgy cat carrier..... we are going on the bus :ohmy: was there last night with Laney and am back tomorrow with laney... he is having biopsies done :mecry:

Good luck at the vets Griff.

Gemstone, well done on the job :biggrin: I hope Boris has a safe journey today.

It's an absolutely beautiful day here. I'm going to drive Whuppety Jake to the car park in the woods so he can have a sniff about somewhere different. He's sick of being restricted to the garden, poor lad, and he's got at least another week or two of it.

Griff :GroupHug:

Whuppety Jake (we haven't seen pics for ages) :wub:

Well done Julia :flowers:

RMF : I have been badly hormonal for two weeks and I still haven't come on. I am ready to hit somebody over the head with a blunt instrument, preferably the disgusting little shite who keeps leaving full poo bags in my front garden cos they can't be bothered to carry them :mad:

Merledogs that is terrible.... about the poo bags :angry: could you fix up a camera to try and capture who it is?? provided you know what sort of time of day it is.. evening mornings etc... i went the whole hog and bought a cctv camera!

the vets was great today thanks everyone :flowers: we made it there in time and the cat didn't escape.

back there tomorrow with Laney for his biopsies... i am scared for him but curious to know what is going on.

so far today i have been going dizzy (down to my ear i guess) and i have poured boiling water over my hand :rolleyes:

awwww poor Jake.... i bet he loved the change of scenery

Edited by griff

Griff - short of getting CCTV in, I am not sure what sort of times they come past and it happens occasionally rather than every day (although has happened twice this week). My next door neighbour might know cos it has happened to him before and he thinks he caught them in the act before they did it one day, so they do it to me instead now :mad:

I have been very tempted to stick a sign on the telegraph pole at the bottom of my drive saying "WILL THE DIGUSTING PERSON WHO PUTS USED POO BAGS IN MY GARDEN PLEASE TAKE YOUR SHITE HOME WITH YOU".

If I could catch him on my video camera, he'd be going on YouTube and Facebook and I'd be putting posters up around the streets telling people to watch out for him.

Edited by merledogs

Merledogs that is terrible.... about the poo bags :angry: could you fix up a camera to try and capture who it is?? provided you know what sort of time of day it is.. evening mornings etc... i went the whole hog and bought a cctv camera!

Its either a stupid and dirty human or a very bright dog with a grudge.

If it turns out to be the human then it will be great on youtube

:bur2: :axehead: :soapbox: :fight: :grrr:

I want to live somewhere with no people!!!! Just had a fight with one of the neighbours!!!

I had just come home in the car, G came out to meet me with the dogs, Tia did a poo and I said to G (whilst calling T in) can you grab a bag when stupid cow sitting near makes a sarky comment about clearing it up......

Got bag went to neighbour and said, 'next time can you check I'm not picking it up before you comment, I was just getting a bag out the house' her reply was that she didn't know that, mine 'if you had waited 30 seconds you would have, had I missed it I would be quite happy for you to knock on my door and let me know' - this from a women that lets her dog run about with no-one watching it back and forth across the road!!! There is a bunch now with young kids that are always screaming and yelling out the front....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!