UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

All this talk of having things up your toot is making me cringe wacko.gif

I'm trying not to think about it :unsure:

Have been to Tesco on my own for the 1st time since I was mugged, I did it and am most chuffed at myself for not giving into the fear

Well done! :flowers:

Tis sunny here, so I've had a major spring clean, washing everything in sight.

Random Cherry enjoying the sunshine pic. :wub:

DSCF9174.jpg

Back from a looonnnggg day at the study centre. Did managed to watch a bit of City beating Chelski though :biggrin:

Opened my new payslip, which is now being done at Group level for the first month (previously done within our own business). They've feckin underpaid me by £134. I am really not impressed :mad:

ive been offline for five days due to a fault at virgin media, gawd ive been lost without the internet :rolleyes: you dont realise how much it takes over your life until someone snatches it away :angry:

so having broken the van three times, the car once and 1 dog and a ferret, as well as the internet all in a fortnight. potential visitors should be warned to avoid us if they want to remain intact :wacko:

First lie in since Canine Capers and I slept in until 12.15 oops

Took Louie for a run in the park and we met and chatted to a lady with a westie called Mitzi. Louie really likes westies.

Afterwards took Louie home and went to visit a friend who has a new puppy. Had lots of lovely snuggles. :wub: