UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

RMF I have finally caught up with my paperwork, and stuff. Waded through 2 weeks worth of post. God there is so much junk and worthless sh*t being posted through my door these days.

Sign up for the mail preference service - its like the telephone preference service. You can do it all on line

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/ - TPS on the same site :flowers:

:flowers: to all poortly peeps and animals.

Thanks for the comments on the dress - hubby is being such a bloke tonights remark was "its our son who is getting married so your dress is not really that big a deal is it?" :ohmy: he ran faster than me so he's still alive .... but he has to sleep sometime :wink: I do have loads of time to get something so theres no rush or panic it's just that I started having a look and immediately went into hormone fuelled fat frumpy and gonna look bloody awful and everyone else will look slim and elegant mode :rolleyes:

I don't have to worry too much about the colour scheme as the wedding is black & white which is very handy so I can prertty much please myself as to colours.

ETA: I just noticed my freudian typo!! But since its given me a fit of the giggles I decided to leave it there .... :laugh: :laugh:

Back from sunny Spain :biggrin:

Can't read back, there is so much in RMF ! So :GroupHug: for those that are in need of one.

Nearly punched a german guys lights out while on holiday, he lives there and is a dog trainer. He was in the same cafe as OH and me, selling his training service to a couple with a young GSD. I overheard the conversation which started well enough, then he got onto obedience! Choke chain, prong collars etc....I went through the roof! :angry: OH saw I was agitated and paid the bill, he thought I was following him back to the car, oh no, not on your nelly! I stopped at the table and told him if he was any good at his job there was no need for that sort of torture, luckily the couple agreed, walked away and left him with the bill. :laugh:

OH then dragged me away before any real argument started, but I was so mad afterwards I burst into tears and wanted to find the guy so I could tear him another a****ole! Took me a couple of hours to calm down....a couple of G&T's really. :rolleyes:

OOOOoooooooo just had a quick look and spotted this

ee649129-73f3-40ea-b400-242f5c8a7a2a.jpg

Now I LIKE that!

very nice :biggrin: my mum says i have to tell you to look on fashionworld

http://www.fashionworld.co.uk/shop/?

and crazy clearance

http://www.crazyclearance.co.uk/shop/?

she also said to tell you on yours....buy your normal size and one size smaller and try both as quite often some of the stuff comes up big :flowers:

well done lizzie :laugh: one of my best holidays was in spain brawling with germans :laugh: at least the people saw sense

Jules - sorry about your neighbour :GroupHug:

Celeste - glad Bendolina is better :flowers:

Collies - hope the pusscat is with you soon :flowers:

I've only speed read back so if I've missed anyone, have a :GroupHug:

Didn't have a good day, then had to face tailbacks on the M6 and M62 home, plus I'm very hormonal so not in a good mood. Grumble grumble.

I'm back and intact even though the little s*d was doing her utmost to break out of her carrier in the back of Twinkle on the way home :ohmy: She's dinky fawny brown and white and her name is Miley (can you tell she was bought for a little girl :laugh: ). Mum looked quite put out when I declined the offer of the very pretty but oh so small pink cage and the huge bag of sugar filled hamster treats :angry:

Miley actually hisses, even at her most cross Bubbles never did that. I'm going to have fun I think :rolleyes:

Thanks Snow - I'll have a portly person hug :laugh:

I'm back and intact even though the little s*d was doing her utmost to break out of her carrier in the back of Twinkle on the way home :ohmy: She's dinky fawny brown and white and her name is Miley (can you tell she was bought for a little girl :laugh: ). Mum looked quite put out when I declined the offer of the very pretty but oh so small pink cage and the huge bag of sugar filled hamster treats :angry:

Miley actually hisses, even at her most cross Bubbles never did that. I'm going to have fun I think :rolleyes:

It wasn't one of the round pink Ovo units, was it? They are too small for Syrians even if you link several together. Nice for robos though. Perhaps Miley will improve once on a healthy diet.

I am having the second horrible evening in a row and all due to a FLY :angry: I can't catch the damn thing to chuck it out, I would cheerfully squash it, It is making life here very difficult. It's big and black and buzzy and zooms around. Wispa chases it around non-stop which doesn't worry me, but does worry Polly who can get agitated and noisy around bedtime. She can't see or hear the fly but she gets upset because Wispa is bouncing around and starts screaming at her to stop it. When she gets into a full blown strop it's hard to calm her down. I have just had to hold her tight and stroke her for 20 mins otherwise she would still be screaming at midnight. Thankfully that has worked and she is now snoring. If they kick off again I am going to put them both in the car, take a blanket and a flask and spend the night parked on the mountain so at least my hard-working neighbours will be able to have a decent night even if I don't. I'm now too jittery to sleep anyway and am here on laptop in the dark. Can't have lights on or the fly will wake up.