UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Off to Exeter today for a routine mammogram. One of those "do come in and see us so we can squash your tit"!!

Uncomfortable - you bet but I would urge everyone to take up the offer. If it wasn't for a routine screening I probably wouldn't be here :huh:

I agree :flowers: i had to have one a few years ago for a suspicious lump, luckily in the end it turned out to be benign. The mammograms are uncomfortable but very worthwhile :flowers:

:GroupHug: Kazz and Korky :GroupHug:

Still not heard about cat :( but put a very nice note through letterbox with my contact details and saying how much i loved the cat. Hope it might prompt some action :wink:

We've had the most horrendous thunderstorm here, everyone in the office was literally jumping out of their seats it was so loud. I am going to home shortly to see the dogs cos I know they would have been terrified :(

RMF : I wish I would hurry up and come on, I am REALLY hormonal and having period pains, which I haven't had for ages. I suspect it's the soy oestrogens I've started taking.

Hope Korky's ok Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Alex have you tried Femminax ? it's wonderful for period pains and mumpyness, you can get it in supermarkets beside the normal pain killers, dunno what extra stuff is in them but they work very fast and make you feel fine again. I gave some to my friend who has awful periods, sore boobs and generally feeling manky, she couldn't believe how well they worked.

Generally pissed off today, stupid delivery service couldn't find my house, so have sent dog food back to depot, I live on the bloody main road with the house name above the door, it's pigging obvious where I live angry.gif.

Alex have you tried Femminax ? it's wonderful for period pains and mumpyness, you can get it in supermarkets beside the normal pain killers, dunno what extra stuff is in them but they work very fast and make you feel fine again. I gave some to my friend who has awful periods, sore boobs and generally feeling manky, she couldn't believe how well they worked.

I haven't tried that one, but I'm on Vitamin B, Agnus Castus, etc. TBH this is the worst one I've had in a while as the Agnus Castus has been working really well and the PMT, etc has been so much better than ever before, but I've recently started taking Soy Oestrogens to balance my perimenopausal hormones out and I can only think it's that which is making this one so bad so I may have to have a rethink on those. Bring on the bliddy menopause FFS :rolleyes:

RMF : I may just have ordered a takeaway pizza for the second time this week. I blame my hormones for the fact I want to eat everything in sight and also the fact I haven't got anything in the fridge cos I desperately need to do some shopping.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: cos you feel hormonal - I remember it well and I hated it.

I'm now on HRT and intend to stay on it forever. Unfortunately I have to pay for it because my GP wn't prescribe it but it's that or near insanity.

I hope you feel better soon. :flowers:

Being a hormonal slave is hell, and everyone suffering has my sympathies :GroupHug:

I started HRT as soon as I could and it was a life-saver (mainly for the people round me :laugh: ) I came off it after two years though, mainly to see if I was OK without it, but I'd have no hesitation in going straight back on it if necessary.

Owl, glad your fly visitor has left :flowers:

I made a big pan of tomato and spinach soup tonight, I could have shared if I'd known Fugees had nothing in :flowers:

Being a hormonal slave is hell, and everyone suffering has my sympathies :GroupHug:

I started HRT as soon as I could and it was a life-saver (mainly for the people round me :laugh: ) I came off it after two years though, mainly to see if I was OK without it, but I'd have no hesitation in going straight back on it if necessary.

I agree it's a lifesaver for friends and family - I was about ready to commit murder before I was on it.

:mad: :crying_anim: :axehead: :suicide_anim: :bur2:

Morning :tired: Woke up at stupid o'clock and couldn't get back to sleep. Am feeling pretty carp still, and I have backache and nedache and a cold. Oh woe is me rolleyes.gif

I want to avoid HRT if at all possible, having found out how it's made so will try the natural route first, but will see how it goes.