UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

RMF going to nephew's wedding today. No idea why he's getting married. They've been living together for several years and have a couple of children. He and his fiance fight all the time to the point where one throws the other out of the house or alternatively one of them leaves "forever". They're in up to their necks in debt. He's always losing jobs because she's walked out and left him with the children. :rolleyes:

Oh it's going to be fun, fun, fun!! There are people in both families whose idea of a good time is to get as drunk as possible. The last time we went to one of their family get togethers we left early because things were getting out of hand. After we left there was such a big fight that the police were called. :ohmy:

We're taking the two eldest Munchkins and I don't want them to see any rough stuff or drunken behaviour. I'm not expecting to have a good time. :unsure:

Mrs B - I hope your hurtiness is better soon :GroupHug:

I took the dogs out, then went to Argos to pick up the phone I managed to reserve this morning which was out of stock yesterday :pinkie: I love the look of it, it's bootiful and sleep and expensive looking not like some of the other phones in its price range :wub: All I have managed to do is look at it though, cos it's locked to Vodafone and I need it unlocked so I can put my Virgin SIM card in. I have found a website where it cost less than £3 to get the code, which is emailed through to you within 24 hours, so I will have to wait impatiently :tapfoot:

I went to Sainsburys as well and, because I checked the fridge/freezer before I went AND made a list only of things I need, I spent less than £20 :ohmy: I am skint this month cos had to pay my car tax, so I am being frugal.

Good grief Spins, that doesn't sound like a fun time. I suggest that you have something else planned for later today so that you can slope off early.

It's just started drizzling here. It's so long since it rained properly that I wish it would pour, preferably during the night though.

nice man has fixed the door handle and the sliding door. only charged a fiver, good ay? :biggrin:

That's excellent, Alicia. OH paid a crook carpenter £25 to trim the bottom off a door yesterday. He said it took him about two minutes. :angry:

Edited by Spins4me

My nice physio man says I am back to square one but worse, which does explain why I am extra hurty - so I gave him a cake.

I am off to do jobs involving lots of windmilling movements in the hope that I can come back later for a catch up.

Dare I hang the washing out .........

I sypathise, but Im not sure you are meant to be doing any jobs regardless of bloody windmills if your shoulder is buggered. Should you not be doing the exersises the physio gave you and not much else? Ive been nagged to death by Rykat for 3 weeks and am being good and doing what the physio said I can do and not much more.

Its been quite hellishly busy this morning but all my customers have been very good at popping their pets into the runs for me. Im out of that vital stuff called food though so I think I shall have to bite the bullet and nip out to Tesco extra for a few bits. I might hang on till Bobby brings the 'moog' over for a bath and drag her with me so she can continue to nag while I shop :laugh:

:ohmy: I have been tidying! I am trying to restore some sort of order to the computer/craft/book/hamster room :wacko: The bonus is that I have found the top for the loft ladder pole :rolleyes: :biggrin: That will save OH some hassle when going to play with his trains :laugh:

What a shame, I will have to stop soon as I am heading off to agility :mellow:

One of the kids next door has got a new bicycle. I know this because for the past 20 minutes they have been ringing the bell non stop. Oh good, just another way for them to annoy me, to add to the screaming and constant flying over the fence of balls and shuttlecocks.

My MIL is a baaaaaad bad baaaad influence on me and it's allll her fault :laugh: she said I was to blame her so I am :laugh: had a great time at the Country Fair its been totally hilarious, before we set off I checked the weather and it said 70% chance of rain so we all packed our kagools, but when we got there it was brilliant blue skies, white fluffy clouds and nice and warm, hubby said he was leaving his kagool in the car save carrying it, I decided to do the same MIL said she would too .... we'd been in the fair no more than 20 mins when the heavens opened and all the water in the UK was dumped on our heads :rolleyes: we took shelter in a clothing stall where upon MIL produced her kagool! Mind you the stall holder saw a real opportunity and produced a box full of kagooly type things and started selling them for £5 guess who had to buy 2 when they had perfectly good ones alllll the way back in the car park? :rolleyes: :laugh: needless to say 20 mins later the rain stopped and we ended up carrying the bloody things :laugh:

She also made me buy an African Butterfly thingy for my hair, and that really was her fault, I'd seen them before and knew they weren't cheap so was determined not to make eye contact with the saleslady but nooooo MIL stops and says "ohhh what are those?" next thing you know saleslady has my hair in a bun and the butterfly thingy in place and I could have STILL walked away without parting with any cash until MIL (and hubby) said "oooo thats the nicest I have EVER seen your hair it's soooo elegant" well that was that then wasn't it? How the heck do I resist that? They both need a ruddy job selling the things they'd make a fortune! :laugh: Mind you I do like it, and its really easy peasy to do.

Looking forward to all I can eat chinese tonight!

Back from practise, timed to perfection as it started raining when I got home.

It was fun but I am knackered, I went to Tesco after training and started to get 'kaleidescope eye' midway through so I had to buy tablets and swallow them as soon I got through the till. :rolleyes: Seems to have worked as I only have a dull ache rather than a full migraine. :wacko:

OH is having a TV sportfest so I've been tootling about in the country. I only went out to see if the pick your own place had any blackberries yet. I called at the 're-found objects' shop and seem to have bought a jam pan, two heart-shaped wooden picture frames, a biscuit cutter and two beer glasses. Plus a new water holder for the hens, some dog treats for Jake, and some first aid stuff for the horse. And no blackberries. What an expensive trip. Should have stayed in and done some de-cluttering.

Mrs B I think I am a bit too far from you for cake sampling but I will take some cyber cake. :biggrin: Please rest up that shoulder of yours

:ohmy: @ Helly doing as she is told! :D

Sam, the vet nursing sounds like a fab idea and a worthy one given your work and dogstar needs. :biggrin:

Amy, sounds like whiplash. Might be worth getting checked out at docs.

suzeanna :GroupHug:

Alex, what phone did you get?