UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex that a good idea about the salmon, he had a salmon sarnie the other day and rather enjoyed it, I'll have a look tomorrow flowers.gif

Hope Lissies giblets are ok soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

My big sister ( Ailsa's Mum) was on the Scottish news today laugh.gif unfortunately I missed it but hopefully I'll track down a link, put it on here and really embarrass her hehehmn.gif

Alex that a good idea about the salmon, he had a salmon sarnie the other day and rather enjoyed it, I'll have a look tomorrow flowers.gif

Hope Lissies giblets are ok soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

My big sister ( Ailsa's Mum) was on the Scottish news today laugh.gif unfortunately I missed it but hopefully I'll track down a link, put it on here and really embarrass her hehehmn.gif

Have you tried peanut butter? Some dogs really like it

or you might try Satin Balls

Satin Balls

This recipe is intended to be fed raw.

10lb hamburger meat

1 jar wheat germ

1 lg box of oatmeal (uncooked)

1 1/4 Cup vegetable oil

10 eggs

10 sm pkgs unflavoured gelatin

1 1/4 Cup unflavoured molasses

A pinch of salt

1 lg box Total cereal (ie cornflakes)

(You may also add a pinch of garlic powder to add flavour)

Mix all ingredients together well, much like a meatloaf. Put into separate freezer bags and freeze, thawing out as needed. It puts weight on in a very short time, not to mention the gloss in their coat. You can use it every day and it does not produce diarrhoea. It can be fed alone or with kibble. :) :)

Morning :tired:

Yes please :biggrin:

RMF : I am pleased to report that the Elephant Hand is improving, but it's bluddy itchy :bigerm:

really have to go to town and put some money in but cant be bovvereedddddd

have to go to the chemist for mother ........

lewis is cooking dinner before he goes to work. wow, the serloin steak I got him yesterday looks sooo nice. hes doing me cheesy chips, then ill cook my bacon steaks tonight