Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning

Alex = Im sure you will be fine, just keep calm :flowers:

Owl - I hope living in Notts solves your problems :flowers:

Sorry but it takes me so long to type left handed i keep forgetting what everyone has posted :wacko: :laugh:

RMF - first trip to physio today. Hope it doesnt result in too much pain for either of us :laugh: :laugh:

anyone know of a dog courier and how much they might be from leeds to essex?

is it ok to put a post on the transport runs please?

Don't they quiote in pounds per mile, it's very expensive

Jazz & Freddie :GroupHug:

Abbey :GroupHug:

Alex - thinking easy exam thoughts for you

RMF Tessie goees to the vet tonight, to see what medication changes she needs :mecry:

Nige :GroupHug:

Good luck at the physio Di :flowers:

Right, have put my books down cos my brain is stuffed full of a jumble of info (or so it feels) and I am not taking anything else in. Decent night's sleep might have helped but it was not to be. Might try and have a half hour nap shortly so I feel at least a bit refreshed for later.

Did anyone else see the trailer for the documentary It Shouldn't Happen at a Vets ? I think it's on Thurs night, looks like it'll be very disturbing angry.gif

i did :angry: another forum i go on has people who use the vets involved and they were upset that the vets didn't have any chance to explain/put their side of the story forward.... what possible defence could you have for handling animals that way?? :angry:

good luck today merledogs :flowers:

good luck with the physio Helly :flowers:

:GroupHug: nigel and tessie

:GroupHug: Jazz

:GroupHug: for all i have missed.

Laney had a slightly better night...much to the relief of my mum. his leg still isn't right, but at least he will put a little weight through it....god knows what he has done to himself