UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Please slap me as I'm so lucky my darling boy is still here and I shouldn't be belly aching.

i have spent the evening getting used to my noo phone its a raspberry sorry blackberry and im amazed, i thought id be there for weeks working stuff out but it was surprisingly easy considering ive moved up from an ancient nokia and have a deep dislike and distrust of all things 'new fangled'

I like playing with noo things too, specially if they're easy to understand :biggrin:

Morning :flowers:

did the same as last Saturday, thought it was 6.30 when it was only 5.30 :rolleyes: Ah well, and extra hour to get things done.

Have a good Saturday everyone. :flowers:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

again!

freddy barked to let me know he had smothered the kitchen in direrear, and weed in the study. the floors are now emptied and mopped. hes not been himself since shadow died. he falls over and cant get up. his front or back legs give way. he has a lot of trouble getting up and down the stairs, but thats the one thing he loves, being with me at night. he cant play ball because he falls over. he is constantly clinging to me like he did with shadow. :mecry:

again!

freddy barked to let me know he had smothered the kitchen in direrear, and weed in the study. the floors are now emptied and mopped. hes not been himself since shadow died. he falls over and cant get up. his front or back legs give way. he has a lot of trouble getting up and down the stairs, but thats the one thing he loves, being with me at night. he cant play ball because he falls over. he is constantly clinging to me like he did with shadow. :mecry:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Morning

again!

:GroupHug:

Don't know what to do today :unsure: Think it will have to involve a pub lunch though :biggrin:

I am in a foul mood tonight and I know it's so wrong of me to say this, but Dex is winding me up something chronic tonight :mecry: At the moment I'm lucky if I get a total of 4 hours broken sleep a night as I can't leave him on his own without a buster collar so he whines, if I sleep downstairs he mutilates me with the buster, if I take off his buster he will have a go at his dressing as soon as I sleep......this evening he's being a right royal precious pain in the a*se, after I get yet another note about what a good boy he's been with dogwalkers dad. I really yelled at him earlier and feel awful

Please slap me as I'm so lucky my darling boy is still here and I shouldn't be belly aching.

I'd suggest a Comfy Collar too, I've used them a few times and they are great, Spud used his like a pillow rolleyes.gif

again!

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif have you tried one of those t-shirts on him to make him feel secure ?

Hope the Bejo bairns are feeling better today Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

My Dad's coming for a visit today, I think I'll take him into Perth, if I don't I'll end up having to watch the Golf at St Andrews, it's bad enough having to put up with the huge tails of traffic because of the golf without having to actually watch the mind numbingly boring thing as well.

Is it just me or does everyone have a limit on how many posts they can quote and on how many smilies they can use ?, I'm allowed five smilies unsure.gif

My sky plus appears to have blown up.

Im begining to believe in the aliens theory where we are all in a toy theatre and the aliens control us like petulent children.

They take bets on how we will get around they latest problem they throw at us.

Im reaching the point where I want to strangle the aliens because there is nothing left to throw at any of us.

Molly & Emily look as if somebody has hacked at their tonsils with an axe. Neither was well enough for their schools summer fayre, much to their disgust. Daisy took Georgia and they had a great time :wub: I stayed at home with the invalids while Mr Hazell went to Swindon to buy a new hoover. I luffs it :biggrin:

Anyone want a broody Pilkie? I haven't got room for her to sit on eggs so I've been turfing her out the nest box. That hasn't worked so stage 2 of my breaking a broody programme is to fence her off on some grass on her own, nowhere to sit and brood so it usually works well. Not her her :angry: She somehow managed to scale a six foot fence to get back to her nest box :angry:

The top of my birdie fat ball feeder has been broken a few weeks, I went out this evening and found a youngster trapped inside having dived head first into the feeder to get the last bit of fat ball. They couldn't back out as their wings and tail kept getting caught in the holes. I got the baby out eventually and it flew off apparantly none the worse. Feeder has been chucked in the bin and I'll get a new one with a proper lid tomorrow.

Sorry I moaned last night, I love Dex to bits and would do anything for him, I've just been so tired. I don't think one of those cumfy collars would work as his op site is on his front ankle and he has very long legs and a very long nose to match :rolleyes:

Sorry I moaned last night, I love Dex to bits and would do anything for him, I've just been so tired. I don't think one of those cumfy collars would work as his op site is on his front ankle and he has very long legs and a very long nose to match :rolleyes:

We have all been there with a sick pet and we all know how frustrating and stressful it is. Sometimes its like they do things to spite you when all you are trying to do is give them thier life.

They pay thier rent with love and loyalty and we pay in worry for the bills that havent arrived yet.

He is still with you so just enjoy him because you can worry another day.

Got another Sky plus box. I can survive without most things ,Sky is one thing I cant manage without.

Edited by Trallwm farm

Got another Sky plus box. I can survive without most things ,Sky is one thing I cant manage without.

Im with you on that one!

I made the scaffolders work around my sky dish last week as they got the place ready for the roofers to come in. I told them they could not go home till I was sure i had a full sky service working

My feet hurt. Did a 4 mile forced march this eve as well as a couple of miles at midday. Roger has taken over Wispa's role as fitness trainer. Have lost another 2 lb since he has been here, while he is piling on muscle. The plus side is, the lad loves his sleep and doesn't care how late his first walk is so I can have a relaxing Sunday morning.

Morning :tired:

My diverticulitis (fingers crossed) appears to have subsided. I'm left with a cold/sore throat, how did that happen? :wacko:

RMF: I hate this subject I'm studying cost it involved maths, which is by far my weakest subject. I have decided if I pass this exam I will eat a shite salad with a side order of scabby dog and a sprinkling of knob cheese on top.

It's pizzing down again. I wish it would feckin stop, I'm bored with it now.

Edited by merledogs