UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fab news Grey's Mum, is that for her course Grey's mum? What does the successful appeal mean, is she allowed to complete it all?

She can have another go at the bl**dy assignment that she has half passed for her nursing course. It is an assignment that the nurses say she will never use in a nursing career!!!! I haven't seen a smile that big on her face for ages. biggrin.gif

Ello :wavey:

Great news greys mum flowers.gif

RMF : Some scrote has taken to dropping used poo bags into my front garden as they walk past angry.gif I am not impressed. It's happened to next door neighbour once before but he sussed who it was so will ask him next time I see him, then I'll know to keep an eye out for them. Some people are just feckin disgusting angry.gif

She can have another go at the bl**dy assignment that she has half passed for her nursing course. It is an assignment that the nurses say she will never use in a nursing career!!!! I haven't seen a smile that big on her face for ages. biggrin.gif

:party: brilliant news. Good luck to her and the completion of her course!

xxx

Just walked the hounds, was unexpectedly joined by neighbour's entire staffy bitch who had decided to come along with. She was a bit demonstrative about being delighted to see Az, and he scruffed her. rolleyes.gif After that all was peace and light and I decided I'd go on and take her along on my walk rather than turn back to return her yet again (I've taken that dog back SO many times). Hounds now rather out of breath, they are used to rather more relaxed walking nowadays than the little staffy bullet took us on.

Anyway, dropped her off at home about 20 mins ago, we've just had a ring at the door, she's AWOL again. I keep wondering if I would get away with nicking her for an afternoon and returning her spayed! dry.gif

Thanks for mending the Refuge, Pingu. :flowers:

:GroupHug: For Nige and for Bonnie's people.

Glad about your daughter, Greys Mum, and also that Jazz's mum is feeling a bit better.

A transport run has been changed and re-jigged 8 times so far. Everything crossed for it happening tomorrow.

:wavey:

Can't believe you hae been there three years :ohmy: Time flies!

Thank you for Danny's birthday wishes this week :liebe94: The Red Hot buffet was fab, will be going again :biggrin:

:GroupHug: Nige :GroupHug:

Nice to have the refuge back :flowers:

Been busy today with church stuff, Adam and some friends were baptised :wub: then we had lunch at church and I took the dogs out while the match was on, no one else was out then :laughingsmiley:

Morning tired.gif

When I got out the car yesterday morning after taking the dogs out, neighbour over the road was washing her car. She said that when the last England match was on, a few hours before the game, something suspicious happened involving a small red car full of youths, one of which was dropped off at the top of the road. Said car then parked behind her car on the road and the youth that got out of the car came to my door. He didn't knock, just appeared to be listening at the door (I was in work). She deliberately stood where she was and watched both the youth at my door and the ones in the car. The ones in the car beckoned the other one back to the car and they went off. Later on this group apparently burgled another house on the road sad.gif

RMF : I got stung by a bumble bee on Saturday when I picked it up to put it outside cos the dogs were trying to get at it. Ungrateful little sod rolleyes.gif

Edited by merledogs