UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Afternoon

Alex you really are naughty. We could have and got your vittels for you. Door to door delivery. Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Take it very easy. Not good being in pain like that. Been there done that. :GroupHug:

I love hearing about Jack :wub:

Big well done to Como as they can be so stubborn. :wub:

Good luck to Glen. :wub:

Been raining here too but is feeling very hot. Indoors is cold though or was last night as Bracken woke me up to warm him up as he was freezing. He won't have a blanket over him silly sausage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooo my hand hurts. I said to lewis about the carpal tunnel op, ive been told I cant use my hand for 2 weeks. oh, you need an op? corrrrr! how many times have I spoken about it? if its not on his iphone it doesnt exist lol

ruddy man! lol

Alex you really are naughty. We could have and got your vittels for you. Door to door delivery. Hope you're feeling a bit better today. Take it very easy. Not good being in pain like that. Been there done that. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Am feeling better today, certainly less painful thank you liebe94.gif

I just saw an ickle fluffy baby birdie sitting just outside the french windows, so I grabbed the camera and took a pic of it through the window wub.gif

P10205141.jpg

RMF I am so down if I didn't have my animals a large handful of pills would be attractive

I don't know you well enough to gauge if you are seriously considering taking your own life but if its even slightly entering your mind please please speak to someone as soon as possible.

I have lost a friend to suicide and 3 people I know have survived attempts, feeling and acting on suicidal thoughts is far more common than people think and there is a lot of help and resources available.

You are a good kind person and you don't deserve to feel down and sad flowers.gif

Afternoon all.

CT - please PM me if you need a chat with an unbiased stranger :flowers:

Its been a funny day so far. OH and his Dad have gone to Belgium. I was supposed to be going too but couldn't :angry: So I have been left with OH's mum and aunt (aunt has the beginnings of Alzehemiers (sp?)) And they don't like each other. I feel like I am sat in a war zone some of the time - they won't lower themselves to screaming at each other but there are plenty of snide remarks flying back and forth :rolleyes: I am trying to escape by feeding a couple of hundred of the baby tarantulas but my FM is playing up, particularly my hands, so I have to keep coming in for a nbreak before I get bitten. Scooby hasn't been out for his run so he is sulking. I was going to take him out for a walk (onlead, much to his disgust) but the heavens just openened (even more disgust) so he will have to wait.

Its been a funny day so far. OH and his Dad have gone to Belgium. I was supposed to be going too but couldn't :angry: So I have been left with OH's mum and aunt (aunt has the beginnings of Alzehemiers (sp?)) And they don't like each other. I feel like I am sat in a war zone some of the time - they won't lower themselves to screaming at each other but there are plenty of snide remarks flying back and forth :rolleyes: I am trying to escape by feeding a couple of hundred of the baby tarantulas but my FM is playing up, particularly my hands, so I have to keep coming in for a nbreak before I get bitten. Scooby hasn't been out for his run so he is sulking. I was going to take him out for a walk (onlead, much to his disgust) but the heavens just openened (even more disgust) so he will have to wait.

Sounds like a carp time. Have a couple of :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:liebe94: Thank You for the Good Luck thoughts, they must have worked......

Glen got TWO clear rounds, one in G1 Agility and one in G1-7 Helter Skelter - our first ever clear rounds!!!! :bigsmiley: :circle: :partytime: :elefant: (this was me at the end of the course)

I am just a little chuffed - :bigloveglass: Glen you are my bestest boy!!

:GroupHug: tikka lady

glad you are feeling a bit better alex :flowers:

RMF feckin Barratt houses i hate them, nothing fits properly.

we have just had to jack up the upstairs walls in order to put some new boards on the landing cos the bloody walls upstairs were put up on top of the 8x4 boards which have bowed in places because the support beams are set at different heights :wacko: what was a bit of a wobbly floor has turned into a major underpinning and planing down of support beams. Twas a bit scary having my entire top floor supported on 4 jacks :ohmy:

:wub:

It's a long-tailed tit. OH says that it's an adult, they all look like fluffy babies!

Dagnabbit, you beat me to it laugh.gif, we get them from time to time, they look like little flying pompoms wub.gif

Mum was quite good today, at least she wasn't telling me to eff off, and she sat down for nearly all of our visit, rather than wandering up and down the corridors, I miss my Mum sad.gif

Random pic of carpet shortly after OH failed to put his wine down on the table:

redwine1.jpg

OOO-er!! I have a sofa like that and a storage box like that and a husband who spills wine on the carpet - actually it's usually tea. Dogs don't get to sit on it though, they prefer the snuggler in the dining room :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: