UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Alex that sounds truly rotten Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I've found out how to get Ben to come when called, I need to have a group of giggling 10 year old girls rolleyes.gif, we were in the field when three wee girls appeared, after a cursory wuff at them Ben decided they were all his new best friend, and as soon as one of them said his name he did a brilliant recall, when I call him he does a " yeah yeah, in a second "......swine rolleyes.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yee ha, the chook run is finished despite the girls deciding that they needed to walk in front of me very slowly when I was lugging heavy bags down the garden. At bedtime, however, they just bawked and stood at the entrance to the run cos it was different :wacko:

RMF I am so down if I didn't have my animals a large handful of pills would be attractive

Yee ha, the chook run is finished despite the girls deciding that they needed to walk in front of me very slowly when I was lugging heavy bags down the garden. At bedtime, however, they just bawked and stood at the entrance to the run cos it was different :wacko:

RMF I am so down if I didn't have my animals a large handful of pills would be attractive

That is not a nice way to feel ct. :GroupHug: Maybe you need to see your doc? If things are really tough there's us lot on here, with many of us who understand how you are feeling but also the Samaritans who you can email if you don't want to speak to them. http://www.samaritans.org/ their email is [email protected] or message me if you want to talk.

Don't struggle on by yourself. Hope you feel better soon. :GroupHug:

Alongside a bottle of vodka? Yep, know how it feels, but its not the answer.

Come on sweetie, don't beat up on yourself, get some help. Talk to someone please! Anyone, Fugees are here, anyone of us will listen and offer support. I had 12 months of it and got professional councelling, wonder of wonders I came through the black days.

Please, just talk to someone, it makes a hell of a difference.

Will PM you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Morning :tired:

Am feeling slightly better this morning - had a good night's sleep which has helped. The feverishness seems to have gone and it's slightly less painful.

Daisy helping her friend Sally with a hidden object game, this is Daisy's favourite method of snuggling up

2006_0101first0048.jpg

:wub:

:GroupHug: Jules, sounds like your PCT want shooting!

:laugh: @Ben

CT. Lots of Fugees here to talk to. Hope today is brighter for you. :flowers:

Hope you have turned the corner with your poorlyness Alex. :flowers:

have fun at agility Sandra :biggrin:

We have had a drop of rain here too, it makes the garden look better, but I would like a dry day now please :biggrin:

Jack is making me smile a lot now that he is getting used to being totally blind. He leaps up the stairs three at a time, then always turns straight round at the top, tail wagging to wait for one of us to come up. :wub: (Well, except for last night when he was so desperate to get to bed that he just got up and went up. Even Cherry looked a bit :unsure: when he went :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

Marge, reading about Jack does make me smile lots :biggrin:

Alex, hope you feel better soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: Missus Tikka :GroupHug:

And :GroupHug: :GroupHug: 's for everyone else who needs one as I've been rubbish at keeping up recently :flowers:

RMF: Rain overnight here too. Meeting a friend at Cotswold Water Park Later :biggrin:

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif Chikytiks so sorry your feeling so down Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Pishing with rain here, weren't we supposed to be bathing in sunshine today unsure.gif

Something came into the house last night, I was woken up at the back of 4 by Polly swearing in the kitchen, then the scrabble of claws on lino, came downstairs, put light on, nothing, then heard the cat flap and Polly stalks in looking like a lavvy brush, she stalked about hissing at nothing for a bit, I tried to get Spud to have a look in the back room just in case but he was to scared of Polly to look rolleyes.gif, was it a cat ? a rat ?, hope it was a cat, which would also explain the pile of Wood Pigeon feathers in the garden last week.

Back here after a very busy week and trying to catch up. Glad that Alex is feeling a bit better and Diez seems to be improving. :angry: to Jules' scummy employers.

It is warm and drizzly here today, first rain for ages and much needed.

Back from dog training and I'm cold and wet. :unsure: What happened to the sunshine?

Co did his "I'll just pop over to the other class and say hello BUT actually stopped when I told him "ah ah" :ohmy: and turned round and CAME BACK!! WHOO HOOO :elefant: :elefant: :cheer: :cheer: :woof: :woof:

He got a sausage jackpot for that!!!!

Back from Morrisons (I don't like that place, but it's the closest one so will have to do today). I haven't eaten or even had a cuppa all day, but am not at all hungry. In fact the thought of food is making me feel ill. I have a caesar salad which I am going to try and shove down me, cos I know I have to eat something.

I bought some raw tripe for the dogs. Taffy and Beau wouldn't touch it, Timmy and Max snaffled the lot wub.gif