UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning! there was an april fool spoof on GMTV..or at least I assumed it was! A zoo who is imposing a height limit for keepers for giraffes, they have to be over 6ft 2!

My erratic paper boy hasn't delivered the paper today, so haven't had a chance to see if there is anything in there.

Morning all. Tis Wispa's official birthday, she is 3. We don't know her actual birthday of course but as she was only a pup the first time she was in the pound we can make a rough estimate and April 1 seemed a good day to pick.

I was just typing "Wish the garage would hurry up and ring" and the phone rang laugh.gif

The car has passed its MOT, except for the 3 seatbelts which need fitting, which they have quoted me £75 to fit all three (was thinking it might be twice that much so am more than happy) biggrin.gif pinkie.gif Am just hoping that the seatbelts are all the correct ones and they don't hit any snags fitting them. I haven't used this garage before, so was a tad nervous, but they were recommended to me by next door neighbour, plus they are a member of www.goodgaragescheme.com.

Soon as I get my car back I can go and do some food shopping cos the cupboards are bare.

Edited by merledogs

Amy your inbox is full :biggrin: Just back from walking the Ds in a local nature reserve - built behind the new Park n Ride and hardly a soul knows about it,tis a lovely place for dog walks.Saw the first swallow swooping low over the lake there,summer is on it's way - says she whose feet are just beginning to thaw out :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Wispa :flowers:

Today is my first day with no work, and i was planning on doing absolutely nothing.  However, I was being driven crazy by the state of the kitchen and lounge, so spent the morning cleaning, and it is all now clean and shiny :)  Just been down to the river with the dogs and had a lovely walk.  Brought Logan's chuckit and ball and he had great fun - he even did a bit of swimming, though the river was pretty high and moving quite fast so I limited it to the shallow inlet bit which was safe.  Am just having lunch, then I am going to sit down with a book and spend the afternoon reading I think :)