UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

:laugh: :laugh: @merledogs timmy... glad it isn't just my 2 who do that :laugh: i aslo hope your tummy soon settles down and feels better.... errr the hayfever, have you tried nettle tea?? i tried it after that james wong chap mentioned it on his show, that combined with that electronic gadget with the nasal prongs helps unbelievably :flowers:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jane.... do you think people are using the field as you have made it so secure??? if so could you walk the dogs somewhere else for a little while and undo all your handy work in "your" field.... i get narked when people start going to the same place as me

I don't think they've even noticed all the fencing I put in, hopefully they'll all bugger off once the nettles at the gate have reached head height, normally I cut a path through them every summer but I won't be this year.

Snow have a look at buying Previcox on line, it's very nearly half price.

Edited by celeste

sorry to hear Nog has had a set back , hopefully its only temporary and he will back using all 4 legs very soon Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Still waiting for the "show me the money men" to call so I have decided to tackle the horrific packing facing me for next weeks trip to Sri Lanka. Normal people have clothes and mozzie spray and shower gel. I have veterinary text books and Hibiscrub and autoclave tape

Think I will take the dogs out first and then start looking at the boxes under my bed.......

Afternoon.

Really sorry to hear Nog has been upset. Hoping he's just protecting himself and starts to use his leg very soon. :GroupHug: I had problems when Sheena first had her leg amputated. Not difficult to tell a dog has lost it's leg surely. People can be very dim.

Alex keep a diary each day of what you eat and the symptoms you get. The sooner you are able to pin it down to certain foods the better. I didn't realise divert wotsit was related to your diet.

Sending ring Sam and offer her decent dosh vibes

Is it home time yet :unsure:

Don't think I told you peeps at the weekend Scoobs kissed Fergus and was gazing at Bracken lovingly :wub:

awwwww cute chick... it sure doesn't look happy :unsure:

i am officially pi$$ed off!!!!! just had the 2 dogs out (seperately until laney is mended) the side of my neighbours house has a little grass strip.. some lazy little feck is allowing their dog to foul and not picking it up :angry: then i saw my mate withnhis dog...now laney is 95% better with other dogs, he behaves beautifully in the vets when up the field etc, so i stood still to avoid laney pulling on his bad leg... my mate comes along with his dog off lead :rolleyes: said he was going into his house so i concentrated on laney...next thing the dog ambles over with laney going beserk leaping on his bad leg etc.... the dog has virtually no recall and what did my mate have?? a frisbee and no lead :angry: laney is now limpy :mecry: went back out with diez, we pottered along had a nice walk i was on my way back when i kind of skidded....i knew without needing to look....s*dding dog poo :angry: my new springboost trainers are covered in crap... why the hell can't people clean up? it was right on the edge of the path by the trees so you couldn't really notice it until it's too late.. i am now going to call the dog warden and suggest they pay a visit round here

Just watching 'It's Me Or The Dog' and they were filming in our local park!

Small things amuse me. :rolleyes:

I'd be v excited if I saw that!!

RMF The owner of the traing club I go to used to judge the Dog Borstal dogs and he's friendly with Mick Martin who was a trainer on the show. MM is up at the club quite often and he runs Dog Borstal-type courses up there too. I know of at least one Fugee who would find all that v exciting (and it's not me :laugh: )

RMQ why are my dogs always awful when MM is visiting the club? :ohmy:

evening. Im all packed and ready to feck off t'egypt tomorrow. Flight is still flying thankfully so Im abandoning the british springtime for some proper sunshine :biggrin:

Im just compressing Avatar so I can watch it on my mp4... whats the betting that will be the film on the bloody plane :laugh: