UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

Morning :tired: Had a really rubbish night last night, apart from the pain I was very feverish and alternated between being roasting hot and freezing cold/shivering.

I dosed myself up with painkillers to take the dogs out and I am going to have a shower and head off to A&E like a good girl.

That sounds horrible Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for Mrs B too

Wasn't True Blood good last night ! Erik is fast becoming my object of desire rolleyes.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs B Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Daisy wub.gif

Been to hospital, saw a triage nurse who, without asking me, put the pain level down as a 4. I'd like to give him this pain for 10 minutes and see if he thinks it's a feckin 4 mad.gif I ended up in the out of hours doctor bit and came away with some painkillers, which I've taken one of. Just waiting for it to kick in, cos I can't stand it much longer mecry.gif

Daisy helping her friend Sally with a hidden object game, this is Daisy's favourite method of snuggling up wub.gif

2006_0101first0048.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: awwwww Daisy is soooo cute :wub:

RMF my new springboost trainers have arrived..... oooo i can feel them working :huh: might need to change the insoles from 2 to 0 like you are meant to start with :laugh:

Been to hospital, saw a triage nurse who, without asking me, put the pain level down as a 4. I'd like to give him this pain for 10 minutes and see if he thinks it's a feckin 4 mad.gif I ended up in the out of hours doctor bit and came away with some painkillers, which I've taken one of. Just waiting for it to kick in, cos I can't stand it much longer mecry.gif

Is this nurse not aware of the combined force of :angry: Fugee power?

Thinking fast kicking in thoughts.

Oh Daisywub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

RMF - local politics

I know one of the local candidates fairly well and his ex employer even better. I've just been looking on their website, facebook etc and noticed they have lied about their career history and also been rather economical with the truth on where they have lived (they claim to have lived in the constituency all their life - in fact t is only the last fwe months). Do you think this really matters, the fact that a few falsehoods have been told and a bit of selctive information has been given? It rather puts me on edge for some reason, and I even like the guy! They're probably all at it, it's just that I know this guy and I don't know the rest to have caught any other ambiguities (sp) lol

Afternoon

Daisy snuggles look lovely :wub:

I have an image of a Griff person boinging around like zebadee and having to grab hold of things quick to keep herself down :laugh:

Alex you are naughty. Do you need any help with anything. Shout up if you do but it will have to be by pm or email if you haven't got my number. Hope the painkillers have kicked in and you're managing to have a good kip and rest. :GroupHug:

I don't know Teg. Think they're all a bunch of liars anyway.

I'm putting an essay together and spring cleaning.

Edited by Jacobean

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif to all poorly people. Hope that you are feeling better very soon.

My daughter did her skydive this morning. She even had a sucessful go at controlling the parachute. Did spinny fings and landed with a great big grin on her face. She loved it. Guys all said she was a natural and were trying to get her to join the skydive school. She would love to, but the age old problem..............MONEY!!!!!!

Did make me laugh, when they picked her up by her harness and carried her outside!!!!!laugh.gif

Alex you are naughty. Do you need any help with anything. Shout up if you do but it will have to be by pm or email if you haven't got my number. Hope the painkillers have kicked in and you're managing to have a good kip and rest. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Thanks Michelle, I have managed so far to do what I need to do (priority wise, walk the dogs of course). I didn't so much walk them as sit down on the wooden bridge and let them run about, but they enjoyed it anyway.

I do need to do some food shopping, but as I am hardly eating anything anyway, I can manage for now until I feel better.

The painkillers I was given this afternoon didn't even touch the pain. I went to sleep in pain and woke up in pain. So I have just taken some of the extra power pain relief ones which I have been taking which help the pain but also the feverishness.

I hate being ill, really really hate it mecry.gif

I don't know Teg. Think they're all a bunch of liars anyway.

Have to agree with you, Michelle. And if they can lie about small things I'm damned sure they'll lie about important things.

Our local Labour candidate is already a borough councillor and a county councillor. She says if she's elected as MP that she'll cope with all 3 jobs - yeah, right!

RMF I've been to the seaside today. It was lovely and sunny but f-f-f-reezing.

Afternoon :)

Been lovely here again,have sat in the sun reading my book and trying to ignore the fact that yet again my PCT decided to send me a bloody letter on a saturday morning :angry:

Alex I hope you feel better soon :flowers: Being in chronic pain is so horrible.