UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

Mrs B

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are feeling a little bit better Alex flowers.gif

I'm finishing slightly early today as I'm having my hair done just a teeny weeny ends trim and my roots touched up but it needs sorting before it gets worse.

Hubby has been like a little kid in a toy shop since Saturday - I bought him a special bit of kit that allows him to transfer stuff from cassette to pc and then onto cd and some software that lets him clean up the tracks - he is absolutely over the moon as he's been a musician for over 35 years and a heck of a lot of his stuff, songs hes written, gigs, rehersals etc are only on cassette (5 big storage boxes full) so he's now able to keep it safe and preserved. I have barely seen or spoken to him since I set it up for him (should have done it ages ago laugh.gif ).

Nog continues to use all 4 legs about 80% of the time - which I think is probably going to be the way things stay as the 3 legged times are only when he's trotting and I rather suspect that trotting is hard for him with a fixed hock. Last night he went over the playing fields off lead and had a full on blast at top speed - at a flat out gallop he was using all 4 legs biggrin.gif moreover even after running around like a loon he walked back still on all 4 legs biggrin.gif

Just realised I'm on holiday Friday and Monday is bank holiday :partytime:

WOOHOO!!! :biggrin:

RMQ ? - what does a cracked breastbone feel like :unsure: , took a blow

to it 2 weeks ago and still hurts to cough/sneeze etc, other than that

it's fine & dandy :biggrin:

No idea, but OW!

RMF: my hands are a real mess after Extreme Gardening on Sat. I really should get in to the knack of wearing gloves. I *had* my gardening gloves, they were in my coat pocket. But for some reason I never actually put them on, and now my hands are covered in about 6,000 cuts and scratches. :wacko:

It depends what you are going to be using said rubber floor for Mel wink.gif

I can't garden in gloves either, it's just Not Right.

Just can't be faffed today. If anyone sees my motivation could they send it home please.

I never used to wear gloves, but I bought some recently and prefer using them now cos I don't end up with half the garden under my nails.

I find I have motivation now, but am too tired/weak to do anything about it rolleyes.gif I will have to put it to good use and do some studying which requires less physical effort.

RMF : There is one person in our team who is such an old woman (and he's a bloke). He rang to ask me to insert two columns in an Excel spreadsheet and then send to him - I told him to do it himself FFS, it takes about two seconds and I was right in the middle of something important. I'm just not going to answer the phone to him again. Can you tell I'm in a bad mood? unsure.gif

Nige Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Edited by merledogs

It's no substitute really is it Sam? laugh.gif I hope they ring and "show you the money" flowers.gif

Is it sick to be delighted to read that a bullfighter has been gored by a bull and is fighting for his life? If so, then I'm sick. Poor bull still got killed, so it hasn't made a difference to him that he won the bout. When will people in supposedly civilised societies stop exploiting and torturing animals for their own sick pleasure? sad.gif

It's no substitute really is it Sam? laugh.gif I hope they ring and "show you the money" flowers.gif

Is it sick to be delighted to read that a bullfighter has been gored by a bull and is fighting for his life? If so, then I'm sick. Poor bull still got killed, so it hasn't made a difference to him that he won the bout. When will people in supposedly civilised societies stop exploiting and torturing animals for their own sick pleasure? sad.gif

I was once evicted from a restaurant in Spain. I had sat down, was horrified to find it on live tv, and then the bull won and I cheered. Then I was thrown out :laugh: I cant understand how any civilised person can take delight from seeing any animal tortured in the name of glory

I've never really grasped whats so glorious about tormenting and killing a magnificent animal who has already been severely weakened by shock & blood loss due to to all those barbed spear things they stick into it long before the matador dares enter the ring. Now if it were a man facing a bull on equal terms and the matador properly risking death as a possible outcome especially if they weren't allowed any medical intervention other than being killed themselves same as the bull I suspect we'd see a rapid end to bullfighting.

My laugh out loud moment of the day so far ....

funny-pictures-kitten-does-not-know-why-your-dog-has-a-concussion.jpg

laugh.gif laugh.gif