UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Refuge is seriously slow - we've been talking about it with Pingu and he has had some words with the hosts about the situation - at the moment we are in their hands there is nothing that either Pingu or myself can do to speed things up as it's entirely down to stuff at the hosts end. I can assure you though that our patience has worn very thin with it all ... for the moment tho please bare with us best you can flowers.gif

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad it is not just me that is encountering slowness.

I don't normally watch the rugby but did yesterday. What a good match and eventful finish. BBc have said for thise that missed it they will show the last five minutes- that says it all.

Just heard that Tom Evans had an op last night to fuse two bones in his neck, but he has feeling in his arms and legs. I hope he recovers well.

Haven't read back far as I haven't the patience to wait for it to load, but I did see your post Alex...is this your usual trouble or something new? I hope you soon feel better, whatever it is :GroupHug: My daughter has always been a bit offhand about my fibro...guess what? she's developed it! :rolleyes: and suddenly I'm getting a lot more sympathy now she knows what it feels like! not that I would wish it on anyone, let alone my poor girl.

It's awfully quiet downstairs...the match can't be going Englands way...what a surprise! oh spoke too...yelling now but sounds exasperated rather than happy!

What are the horrendous plastic things ?.

Here. That's nowhere near all off them :blush02:

My daughter has always been a bit offhand about my fibro...guess what? she's developed it! :rolleyes: and suddenly I'm getting a lot more sympathy now she knows what it feels like! not that I would wish it on anyone, let alone my poor girl.

:GroupHug: sorry to hear your daughter has developed it too, but at least you can both be empathetic with each other now!

Was kind of hoping OH and I could go out for a drink but he's just rang me and said he won't be back for a bit (he was supposed to be doing 7-5) as he has to wait for his team leader to get him a form to sign. All well and good but one of the other staff didn't bother turning up so OH been working his butt off all day (working a large Lloyds Bar kitchen on his own on the busiest lunchtime of the week) and is now uber-tired :( They keep dropping him in it like this :glare:

Have had a lovely day. Switched off from everything. Done some housework and then went to the pub for sunday lunch for a couple of hours. How very leisurely of me.

Brought back a doggy bag of beef for the furries who were rather pleased. Now sorting out house and oldies stuff.

Wendy are the 2 allans back together now or just still friends.

Hope everyone is ok :flowers:

Thought it was just me finding the Refuge slow, I am too impatient to wait for it most of the time :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better now Alex :flowers:

To add to my weekend of woes, we had a leak through the ceiling last night :mad: Some stupid plumber was here on Monday last week and failed to notice what was happening and could have prevented it happening - Grrr! :mad:

We are on little walks only at the mo, such a pain not being able to put the dogs in the loan car, but they seem to like the local park anyway :)

My poor car can't be fixed until 'at least' next weekend and I haven't had the quote yet :ohmy: Guess I might have to be putting into practice my techniques from my classes to get the extra money :laugh: Thankfully I go to work on the train, but I may have to do an illegal sortie one day for chicken food. I did think about ordering online but as I'm out at work during the day I'd have to pick it up anyway :wacko:

Is anyone else watching Dancing on Wheels? I discovered it on the i player this afternoon when I was supposed to be hoovering :blush02:

I am cooking - enough for an army if anyone wants to pop round - I'd fallen a bit behind on bulk cooking for the freezer and had a real yearning for a curry so it's mushroom, sweet potato, chick pea and spinach with brown rice (and a glass of wine :) )

Chuff it's real loose the will to live slow in here - have you still got foster baby gem?

Haven't read back far as I haven't the patience to wait for it to load, but I did see your post Alex...is this your usual trouble or something new? I hope you soon feel better, whatever it is Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif My daughter has always been a bit offhand about my fibro...guess what? she's developed it! rolleyes.gif and suddenly I'm getting a lot more sympathy now she knows what it feels like! not that I would wish it on anyone, let alone my poor girl.

I think it was my usual diverticulitis, but I had the beginnings of cystitis as well as a bout of flu on top of it, and my back was really hurty, so you can imagine how sorry for myself I was feeling rolleyes.gif I don't feel great now but better than I did (and if I jump up and down, I will rattle from all the drugs I've been chucking down my neck).

Sorry to hear your daughter had developed fibro Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

OH My GOSH!!! I just got an email from the Daily Mail to tell me I have won a prize in a competition I entered - a luxury M&S hamper with choccies, flowers & champagne!! I enter competitions a lot but in 2 years I haven't won anything really noteworthy til now - since 2008 I've won a bag of mini eggs and a pentel gift set with some tipex in it laugh.gif

Not only have I won the hamper but I'm now through to the grand prize draw for a luxury holiday for 2 in The Bahamas!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think the hamper is this one worth £45! biggrin.gif

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks-and-Spencer-Champagne-Chocolate/dp/B0016JII2G?ie=UTF8&qid=1266182705&categoryNodeID=199645031&ref=sr_1_1&page=1&node=55856031&sr=1-1&mnSBrand=core&rh=n%3A55856031

ooo yes, picked him up yesterday. hes a chi x jack, sooo teeny, hes about 6 inches tall. hes calm, quiet, just wants to be on the chair with you all the time. he asks to go in the garden, eats and travels well. I cant see him here long

he's a giant next to my Cliffy then :laugh:

This is the Valentines card my hubby got me - it's brill!!

gallery_76_29_4253.jpg

No, thats just plain cruel :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lynn willpost some pics of Jack when I can

Night all :wavey:

Edited by Laurel n Hardy