UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

:biggrin: went to drs today and got a lecture on how to take 12 hour tablets lol.. twice a day :wacko: as i havent been taking the morphine ones regularly.. hoping to go onto different ones as sometimes they make u go grrrrr and me ears blow.. at pain clinic in jan feb and now they rebooked to march so hopefully will change to new one soooon.. as sometimes they make u a tad :huh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went to docs in girly stuff today as well woo woo.. not one doggy outfit on me.. not even one dog hair :laugh: soon as i got home wacked on me doggy stuff.. ah thats better more comfy..

dogs all yakky from walk .. why do they head for the muddiest puddle.. :ohmy:

awwww Sarah.. have to move up norf tis cheaper :laugh:

Morning :tired: Four dogs and a cat on the bed does not make for a good night's sleep rolleyes.gif Bleurgh :tired:

RMF I have had my hair cut really short - really really short ohmy.gif I luffs it biggrin.gif

Having just spent ages growing mine long again after having it really short, I am now bored and am seriously thinking about having it cut off again. This is a pattern I tend to follow - grow it long, get bored, have it really short, get fed up of it, grow it again, etc. Would love to see a pic of yours flowers.gif

Morning :tired:

I've been up since 5am cos Humph had horrible diarrhoea right next to my bed :huh: Not the most pleasant of ways to be woken :sick01: Once I'd cleared that up he promptly threw up round the other side of the bed so I suspect he has a bug :( Poor Humph,he's never normally poorly.