UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Jacobean you have not lived without these magic sponges..

Apparently the mop thing with two covers and about 20 sponges were on QVC channel for 26 quid ish.. and those that didnt sell came to the QVC shop we have here for a fiver.. they are fantastic, throws away all usual chemically stuff and just damp with water and off you go, great for muddly paws and grease and doggy snotty windows.. and last for ages..

Lol my mates want me to get them for them next time but i havent seen them in their recently.. lol :biggrin: and you just wash them in machine and go again :laugh: :laugh: quite sad but i enjoyed cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom :wacko:

wow they sound fab do you have a link any online per chance ?

Glad Wispa is feeling a bit better and eating , sorry Murtle is cold and Di is sick ( and sorry for all the others I have missed )

i am babysitting tonight and little person Ellie aged 18 months who does not give her mum a full nights sleep is currently snoring away in a travel cot at the bottom of my bed,

fingers crossed she stays asleep for at least a few more hours

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Julia's hurty knee :GroupHug:

Owl - so pleased about the ickle Pom :pinkie: and glad Wispa's food has stayed down.

Glad you are enjoying your new job Michelle :flowers:

Marge I am so pleased that Captain Jack has settled in so well :wub: and pleased you're feeling better.

Di I hope your lurginess goes very soon :flowers:

Murtle I don't know anything about electric heaters, but can thoroughly recommend a portable Calor gas heater. You can pick them up quite cheaply and it's lovely having a gas fire to snuggle in front of. I always leave mine on the lowest setting and it soon heats the living room up (which is 23 ft by 13 ft) :flowers:

Bleurgh! Had to get up because I'm going for a world record in coughing. Burning chest, coughing up gunk. Yuk! Could be tempted to pinch Flo's antibiotis (not really!!)

Flo incredibly cheery until it's tablet time and then it's v hard to get her nose off the floor but a few treats and she cheers up again. I now have photos of the wound , will post them later.

Pleased that Wispa is keeping food down, hope she's better soon. :GroupHug:

RMF: Waiting for the emergency boiler engineer to come. No heating or hot water here and it's perishing :bigtonstuck:

Despite being offered out in the garden with Tess two minutes beforehand, Whuppety Jake just had a poo on the floor right in front of me as I was on the phone to the boiler people :ohmy: I don't think he likes the cold air on his bottom.

:GroupHug: for Wispa and other poorly dogs and people.

ooh bad luck about the boiler, hope it gets fixed quickly and as cheaply as emergency boilermen can do...

Glad to hear Wispa is improving if slowly.

It's a gorgeous sunny day in Cornwall, and we are going to buy a Christmas tree. Or at least we are i I am not slain by a Bungle first: Suma Bungle has just chucked a plastic statue of Great Cthulu off a shelf at my head. :huh:

My knee is hurting sad01_anim.gif I slipped on the rocks today and landed on it. The grip on my muck boots was never brilliant but I have worn them out rolleyes.gif I am going to have to save up for some new ones. Is it the Derwent ones that have the best grip? unsure.gif

Apart from the fall, we had a lovely walk to Hilbre Island across the beach today. I took kendal Mint Cake biggrin.gif

Hope your knee is feeling better today! We are only in Greasby and still havent walked to Hilbre with Missy yet on my to-do list this year!

Any thoughts on missy has started biting her nails? Could it be a bordom thing with us not doing much walking at the moment with her leg, or could her nails be getting longer than she is used to its only been 4 weeks but i am only letting her in the garden and walking gently on the fields?

Morning :)

Jules.........!! What and where!! :jealous: Sorry you still havent sorted the work hassles! :GroupHug:

Monday night at the 02 Academy.I'm not going to even think about driving in so will train it to New Street and might come nice and early and hit the German market for a bit (and possibly a gluhwein or two :laugh: )

Lovely sunny morning, after a night which we all slept right through, except for those on night shift who were working out on their wheels as usual. Wispa is much better and has had Complan with rice pud mixed in for breakfast. She is back to a very exhausted version of her normal self. I think she is finally de-toxed and on the mend. We might have a short outing during the warmest part of the day.

Helly, hope you feel better today.

And paws crossed the arnica will start to help Flo.

I have also been invited to a gathering tonight, at the home of one of the dogwalking gang. Was going to cancel, but if Wispa continues OK I might go for an hour or two. It's not far away.

Morning. Thanks for the continued get well wishes. Im hoping today is the final day of utter grottiness as Im about 5 days into being ill. Ive barely slept, had the most strange and bizare dreams and nightmares when I have got off, which results in me waking up again, and I still cant smell or taste anything. Ive had enough now. Staff are keeping me topped up with vitamin C and red bull to get me through the working day :laugh:

Glad Wispa is finally out of the woods with her sicky and lethargy moments :flowers:

JulesB - I hope your boiler is fixed quick. Nothing worse than being cold and having no hot water :flowers:

I luffs my fuel suppliers. They didn't get around all their deliveries yesterday and it was touch and go whether the oil would last the weekend. But a tanker has just arrived :biggrin: as they decided to do a Saturday delivery to catch up on the backlog.

JulesB, hope you can get your boiler sorted.