UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning

Bright day here. Busy day ahead. Started with snuggles with Scoobs in bed :wub:

Hope those without heating are all sorted very soon. Nothing worse than being cold.

Hope the bugs push off soon

Pleased Wispa is doing a whole lot better :flowers:

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just spent 3 hours jetwashing the drive/patio at the rear and my back is now knackered. I have taken a couple of ibuprofen - front path/drive will have to wait for another day, but 'tis mainly the back I wanted to get done before the Virgin men turn up next weekend anyway.

I am now having lunch and a nice cuppa. Can't do anything else this afternoon cos of my back so will have to have a nap :tired:

Edited by merledogs

Giving Flo her tablets has turned into a battle of wills. :unsure: She cries as soon as I touch her face. She only cries if I have a tablet in my hand - little madam. However far I get the tablet in her mouth she manages to spit it out again, apparently some time afterwards. :unsure:

I've bought some liver sausage slices to wrap the tablets in - there's no point in us all being stressed out. She doesn't notice the arnica going in so takes those ok.

One of my bitches was an expert at finding and spitting out tablets. You would find them on the floor or in her bed hours later- no matter how far down her throat I pushed them.

She could eat a treat,even a piece of cheese, with a tablet hidden in it and swallow the treat, then spit out the tablet. She chewed everything so could feel it.

I eventually found I succeeded by hiding them in cream cheese or peanut butter.

Blimey Cheryl thats flown!, my pups are 6 months old tomorrow too!

My oh is an emergency engineer for poorly boilers, he got in at 11.20 last night and is about to go out again, we live in south wales, he works Bristol but when on call also covers parts of Gloucester/wilshire/somerset/weston supermare :wacko:

I eventually found I succeeded by hiding them in cream cheese or peanut butter.

She spat it out from cream cheese, it was a generous teaspoonful!! I was amazed at that especially as all the cream cheese went. Haven't found the one that was in the liver sausage .....yet. She is a little sod. :laugh:

Meant to say this is a dog who can hold two tennis balls in her mouth at the same time so how does she have the delicacy to sort out a tablet from cream cheese?

Edited by Spins4me

:angry: Why when i have 200 toys out on the floor and all the other hamper stuff ready to pack, does the border collies have to come and sit right on top of them... or in the way... when their is the rest of the house to go and trash while im up here.. :wacko:

Oh well finally its all done for another year :laugh: :laugh: no border collies were accidentally packed however did think i had put the remote control in one :ohmy: