UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

I have been taking video clips of Tara going woo-woo-woo- SQUEAK but am uncertain how much to publish lest it should put adopters off! :laugh: she seems to be able to keep it up for hours, it makes me and the hounds exhausted just watching her!

On the plus side, it's giving Henning cat a good deal to disapprove of. It's a good thing when Henning is busy disapproving of things: while he's doing that, he's not up to any greater crimes... :dry:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh please post the video of Tara,she sounds utterly charming :wub: Wendy was looking at those coats for Daisy but wondered how restricted movement is on front legs? They certainly look very cosy and I like the fact her chest will be protected.She has a TRPD fleece coat she's wearing today and does look so sweet in it.

Lynne, there doesn't seem to be any restriction of movement in the coat, either at the front or the back (it has elastic straps for round the back legs). Wiggle always starts off pretending that he can't move and that wearing his coat is paralysing him but once he's over his trauma he's fine and runs about, oblivious :rolleyes:

Lynne, there doesn't seem to be any restriction of movement in the coat, either at the front or the back (it has elastic straps for round the back legs). Wiggle always starts off pretending that he can't move and that wearing his coat is paralysing him but once he's over his trauma he's fine and runs about, oblivious :rolleyes:

Snoooooooort! :laugh: :laugh:

Wiggle :wub:

Wendy there's snow on't tops here :biggrin:

pinch punch 1st of the month, white rabbits etc

RMF I did have a white rabbit when i was very young, he

was very norty and was called Jumpy :laugh:

bluddy cold this morning, brrrr, and some christmas decs have

gone up in the office, but I is of the bah humbug persuasion :angry: :laugh:

RMF 2 my car is broken and I have to get another one, thats nice, right

before christmas :mecry:

personally I cant wait to see the back of 2009, but then again there

are a few anniversarys in 2010 I wont be looking forward to either :(

I was awake just after midnight and could have started the thread, but would have felt an obligation to say the R word 3 times. I did that last month and attracted 2 of them plus a piggy, all now thankfully settled with their new mum. So I'm keeping quiet now. :laugh:

Wispa and I were up the mountain at first light, to see the most amazing flaming red sky. Twas frosty and beautiful.

My hand is improving, still swollen but no longer bright purple.

2 more dogs in from the cold after running around for 3 months, Murphy GSD and Amber ridgeback, that's 3 marathon runners back in less than a week.

Cheryl, I hope you got your heating sorted. Its flipping freezing! And please tell Daisy that I will gladly be her guinea pig for fudge trying :biggrin:

Timmy made me laugh this morning. Normally when the gas fire is on he lies/sits right in front of it. It was freezing cold but as per usual when I was doing my make up I had the patio door open so the dogs could come in and out. Timmy went and sat on the dog bed right in front of the fire and kept looking at it, then round the side of it, then at me, as if he was wondering why it wasn’t warming him up laugh.gif It was uber comical wub.gif

:laugh: Timmy, you are a little bit special. :wub:

Owl, glad your hand is improving :flowers: Nice to hear that more dogs have realised their place by the nice warm radiator/fire and gone home. :biggrin:

Had a horrendously manic day and ended up working over. :rolleyes: Didnt fancy anything to eat when I got home but as I had poured a glass of wine thought I better eat something. I had a sandwich made with coronation 'chicken' veggie style that I bought from Morrisons. Rather nice it was too! :biggrin:

Aww bless Sir H :wub:

Louie was delighted to find Sainsburys had sausages on the reduced counter and they have now been cooked which set his nose a quiver. Of course he had to taste test to make sure they were ok. Will bw keeping the rest to use as treats during training.

He also seem quite pleased at his chocolate pawprint in his advent calendar today :)

Cheryl, I hope you got your heating sorted. Its flipping freezing! And please tell Daisy that I will gladly be her guinea pig for fudge trying :biggrin:

He was here for two hours but it's fixed now and we're all toastie warm again :biggrin:

I yam scoffing Baileys & white chocolate fudge. It's bloody marvellous :cool: Can't eat too much though because it's rather sweet.