UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning - hope you have a better day at work Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif I got up in the middle of the night and wrote a list of all the million things I have got to do including an away day in the middle of January for 70 physio's, which I only found out I was arranging through an email sent to someone else yesterday rolleyes.gif

Mornng Di :wavey: I am sure the weather is a shock to your system , have lots of tea and wrap up warm ( lordy I sound like my mum ! )

:laugh: :laugh: Trust me, today I do not need anyone telling me to wrap up warm. Its bitterly cold here with wind and rain blowing a hooley across the fields :wacko:

Morning :)

Julia,pics of violet hair please :biggrin:

Alex I sympathise and hope today is better :flowers:

Today I need to get my head out of my arse and start preparing for next big meeting with managers etc which is on the 8th.Jemima seems so much more important at the moment though :wub:

This morning's walk we had brilliant sunshine at the start, then a HUUUUGE hail and snowstorm (we hid in a gully!) then brilliant blue skies again! I don't know what you wear for that!

I got up early to get some work done, but the cats had thought of that - last night one of them had been strategically sick next to a desk, in such a manner that the sick went all in the wheels of a chair, under the plastic carpet protecter thing and under the legs of the desk. They had obviously thought about creating maximum impact, so for best effect had done it immediately after we went to bed so it would have time to start drying and getting crusty.

Lovely. :sick02: And by the time I'd cleared it all up, my nice early start was ruined!

thaattsss another reason why I dont have cats, too clever lol

my door bell rang at 4am. I thought police! its mother or david. After having the heart attack, I went to the window and nobody was there, no cars, not even a fox.

Edited by Jazz

... no sooner had I typed this than Tara Banana came charging up, dropped a toy at my feet, looked at it very thoughtfully, and was comprehensively sick over it. I wondered what was going on as she had breakfast hours ago, but going into the utility room to get stuff to clean up with, I discover that *someone* - a rather messy eater sort of someone - has been into the bags of kibble...

I think there's a conspiracy going on to stop me doing any work today. Though of course, I could have got this done quicker if I hadn't felt the need to RMF about it! :laugh:

Morning :wavey: :wacko:

I have a slightly tender head this morning, darn that white wine for jumping out of the bottle into my glass last night :grrr: :laugh:

Yay :elefant: welcome home Di, am very glad you dragged yourself away from the sunshine and fun!

Hope today is a good day Alex :flowers:

Good luck with your move Andrea :)

Your house sounds like a minefield of "how can we stop mum working and make her run around after us" what with Tara and the puss prats :laugh:

I need the strong painkillers again!

Now im not taking them as regular, I can see all the dirt around the place, all the tide marks around the fridge etc from the dogs. Ive just scrubbed the radiator, need the pills after that ....

I need to get a cleaner in ....