UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message for Marion (Yantan) and Morag (Purple_Mog) your mini stockings are ready but both your inboxes are full so hopefully you will spot one of these messages :flowers:

Parents hoem from holiday. Louie went ballistic. Now off to training.

Thanks Amy, I had no idea my PM box was full, so will go and delete some messages. Will you let me know how much and where to make the payment - ta!

:laugh: :laugh: Trust me, today I do not need anyone telling me to wrap up warm. Its bitterly cold here with wind and rain blowing a hooley across the fields :wacko:

blowing a hooley, I love that phrase. Ive only seen it written down, wonder what it sounds like with accents. The things I think of :laugh:

I say that too :laugh: , people look at me strange when i say it though

The flipping street light has become a royal pain it's brighter in my bedroom at night with all the house lights turned off and my curtains closed than it is right now in broad daylight with the curtains open wacko.gif I did however find somewhere to report it to only it wanted the serial number of the light so off I trotted to check that one and the one round the back in the carpark which doesnt work at all rolleyes.gif I took a pad and a pen but thanks to my photographic memory I didn't need to write the numbers down .... the one out front is number 3 and the one out back is number ummmmmm 3 wacko.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif ah well they have just emailed me to say they'll send someone out to fix them within 5 working days so thats great news I should be able to get a full nights sleep next Wednesday rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

Vet visit today went as usual... the wound has broken down again *sighs* thats very much the pattern, heals for 2 weeks then breaks down ... so back we go again next week sad.gif looking more and more like the only option will be more surgery to remove the plate in the New Year.

Hello everyone

Nowt but good stuff from me. I went to Dublin and had the best time EVER. really enjoyed it, met a boy.....la la la la

Also signed the lease for my new flat so I will be moving in the New Year. Little village by the sea. Perfect.

I have also applied to do English Language and German at Sunderland Uni :-)

WHY do people not realise that no matter how pretty (or not) they find their own website, the really important thing is what their CUSTOMERS think, and whether it gets them BUYING STUFF or not? If your website wins awards but nobody who is a CUSTOMER visits and it doesn't make sales, then what's the point?

I can't believe it's 2009 and I am still fighting this same tired old battle. I feel like I'm trapped in 1998. :mecry:

Edited by cycas

I got an email, someone had offered the lady meat for the dogs, but she passed the number onto me

with me so far?

I started ringing the mobile yesterday morning, no answer, so left a message. they might not listen to their messages like me so rang a few more time. I rang this morning, still no answer. This afternoon I text them, got a text straight back ..

wrong number :rolleyes: :laugh:

I have received my first 2 Christmas cards :santa: :biggrin:

Years ago I bought some thermals, a top and bottoms set, but lost them and only found them a couple of months ago. I thought I would wear them under my clothes tonight as its always freezing at dog training. Didn't realise that I'd actually bought men's thermals, so I have a opening bit in the crotch :wacko: :laugh: :cool:

Hold them up with a dog lead.

I am very happy that Lady the cocker has been caught :biggrin:

I am a tad p***ed off because I went to collect a nice little dog from a lady who is losing her home and moving to a rental this weekend. People crying, dog upset etc :mecry: Then daughter suddenly says she will take the dog. People remove dog from car. I ask if it is OK with daughter's landlord. She says it will have to be, she is keeping the dog. I don't have a good feeling about this :huh: Sure enough, the landlord won't let her keep a dog, apparently an issue because she lives in a flat above a pharmacy. So back I go again tomorrow :rolleyes: and we will have all the upset all over again :mecry: :mecry: I'm not cross with the people, it is wretched for them to lose this dog who they obviously love. At least she is going to a rescue where she will be safe, and she should be quite easy to rehome. I just hate picking up dogs which have had to be relinquished by loving owners, and this one is such a timid little mite and not very used to strangers :mecry: I just wanted to scoop her up and take her home with me, but there is no way she could share with the warrior queen and the stroppy old bat.

Edited by owl

No Crimbo for me this year, too many bills...£180 for Ben's ear infection,bloods, and chemical castration.

£200 for Spuds lumps, £288 for work on the car,forgot to pay the council tax on time so had to pay £500 in a one'er, cost of heating oil's gone up from £80 a month to £122.....on the plus side, I had already bought all the dog's their presents, and I'm saving £10 a month by switching leccy suppliers :rolleyes: why do all these things happen at once :dry: