UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Morning :flowers:

:GroupHug: Snow

:GroupHug: Alex

A friend was at the tip dumping some stuff when someone came to throw out a huge dog crate.  Being a dog person, my friend asked if she could have it instead, so she found herself with a 48" dog crate at home.  As she has shelties, it is rather a bit larger than she needs  :laugh:  This weekend it came to us, to see if it would fit in our lounge, as it would give Logan a bit more space at night - his old crate was 36", so the new one gives him exactly twice as much ground space, and a bit more height as well.  We now have a hugeantic crate filling the space between the table and fish tank, and Logan loves it :)  He has gone from looking giant in his little crate to tiny in his huge crate.

RMF: today I am going to decorate my office so that it feels Christmassey  :santa:   :biggrin:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning :)

A lot of the time I manage to push the fact that Milly is dying to the back of my mind - sort of like sticking fingers in ears and going "lalalalala". But when she is lying in my lap looking into my eyes and I can see the intelligence in those beautiful brown/blue eyes of hers, it breaks my heart so I start to cry, then she licks my tears dry :mecry: and it hits me like a brick wall that she isn't going to be around much longer :mecry:

:GroupHug: :flowers: I know exactly how you feel Alex,I had a moment like this with Mimals last night :mecry:

Today I will be mostly editing letters and meeting my union rep and going to Tesco's.Wow the excitement :rolleyes:

Slightly embarrassing conversation with a client, in which I had to explain why a form collecting information for a government database might contain more than two options for gender. Client deeply uncomfortable with the existence of 'prefer not to specify'.

He's such a bloke. :laugh:

does anyone know if you can send biscuits and stuff to an American army base in Germany? random question from me I know....

I dont see why not. If the address is anything like the uk ones for German army bases, then it will look very much like a collection of scrabble and soduku tiles, but my parcel got there when I send some scarves :laugh:

:GroupHug: Hugs Snow but you did make me :laugh: next year... get them all wrapped at the shops lol, it will save u a lot more hassle :flowers:

Thanks Fee those Coats have arrived today, the thick one Maddoch is sporting and daft sod wont let me take it off him and hes running round with tags in the back garden, the other fits Badger perfectley but straps long which is good as hes a tub but will get a piece of velcro and can fasten it tighter, absoloutely perffffffect ty xx :biggrin:

Alex and Helly :GroupHug: :GroupHug: Been through it too with Humphrey. It's hard work :mecry:

Thinking of fee4 and Michael today as well.

cheryl33, glad you are enjoying life more and things are improving :)

Wispa and I went for a sedate walk in the park, well after all our rowdy mates had gone home. She still has a slightly puffy hock so taking it easy.

Andrew is being sent home from hospital today :)

Edited by owl

Forgot to say but I think I might be able to earn money with Dylan...he can do an Arthur impression :ohmy: The other night he was lying on his back eating meat he'd picked up with his claws and popped into his mouth and then he sat there picking pieces meat up with his paw and putting it into his mouth.Brain damaged my arse :laugh: I wish I'd had my camera to video him :wub: