UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I've had flu but the common one rather than piggy version. Am ok now. So I've looked like I'm here when I've not been most of the time probably. Just posting odd bits for Oldies.

It's a tough one but you will be with people you get on great with and can have a laugh with and hopefully the dogs will do something to cheer you up. :GroupHug:

Hope everyone is ok as I've not really been looking here. :GroupHug: Just happened to notice Marion talking about nights drawing in. Worrying about Jazz. Hope she's doing a lot better now.

Evening :wavey:

:GroupHug: to Marge houndzrus and Keith - I think you're very brave. You've got lovely Cherry with you though, who I'm sure will be ever so pleased to go on another holiday :wub:

We've just come back from our little camping trip. We only went for the one night, as Kiera has another agility show tomorrow in Preston. We went to Netherwood, 3 miles from Chester, and I can't recommend it enough! :flowers: Only 26 pitches in total, so nice and small, no children allowed, but a small field (not enclosed though) where dogs are allowed off lead, and a toilet/shower and an info kiosk are the only facilities, so no all sorts of extras that you'd never use but otherwise get charged for. The site bordered right onto the Shropshire Union Canal, and we've done a couple of lovely walks. Will definitely go back! :cool:

The guys have taken themselves off to bed already, and I'll follow soon. Tomorrow is a big day; it's a big show (4 rings) and we've only done our little one with one ring before! :ohmy: Fingers crossed that I'll actually remember the course!

Sunny September days are the best :biggrin:

I mowed the lawn today. There are a lot of frogs and toads about round here, so was taking care not to harm any. I saw a greeny brown amphibian sitting in front of the mower, so lifted it out of the way. It felt all squishy and eurrgh. It was not a frog, it was the result of a fox being creative on our lawn. Really good imitation, I must admit.

This evening Wispa and I went up the mountain and met Neil and his labs, frequent walking chums of ours. Neil is a gentleman with very nice manners. If the path is narrow he always stands aside for me to go first. As a result of this, it was I who fell in the bog and not him. He ended the walk clean and tidy, I ended up muddier than the labs. Sometimes etiquette is a really bad idea.

My resolution for tomorrow is to avoid getting anything disgusting on my person.

Thanks Michelle and Billy :flowers: I have a plan if things get a bit overwhelming I will get up and take Cherry for a quick walk round the block. I'm sure she won't mind. The others are there now and have decided on a last minute theme of Halloween. :rolleyes: I have nothing halloweeny, but they say they have masks and hats for us :unsure:

Glad you had a good time billy, the pics look great :flowers:

Oh dear Owl :flowers:

Edited by houndzrus

Morning. Tis twirly :tired:

We've got to leave the house in an hour for sunny Preston, where the agility show is. Both Kiera and Sparky are so overwhelmed by the prospect of even more excitement and adventure after the last two days that they've buried themselves in the duvet. Obviously they can't wait! :wacko:

Morning :tired:

Good luck Billy :flowers:

Hello Michelle, we've missed you :flowers:

I saw a greeny brown amphibian sitting in front of the mower, so lifted it out of the way. It felt all squishy and eurrgh. It was not a frog, it was the result of a fox being creative on our lawn.

:sick01:

Thanks Michelle and Billy :flowers: I have a plan if things get a bit overwhelming I will get up and take Cherry for a quick walk round the block. I'm sure she won't mind.

:GroupHug:

RMF : I got some new curtains for the living room yesterday but I don't think I like them :rolleyes: They are darker than they looked on the eBay pic. I have been looking for ages too, but I can't seem to find a pair I like in the length I like (and having them made is way too expensive). I have hung them so will see if they grow on me.

:Lurking:

:wavey:

Obviously they can't wait! :wacko:

They're just saving their energy for later :wub:

Morning!!! I had a fab time at Mindy's party last night. :biggrin:

I was driving so didn't drink, however there was much :beerchug: amongst the other fugee party goers.

and as for Helly................ :whistle:

glad you all had a good time, looking forward to pics (and Goss!) :cool:

We are heading off soon, have a good weekend everyone, looks like the weather will be good for all of us. :wavey:

Helloo :)

Wish I could have been at Mindy's last night but circumstances were against me sadly.Glad it went well though :biggrin:

It'll be around Exeter as my best friend lives there.She's already house hunting for me :laugh: The aplication form is mostly filled but I am still wibbling :unsure: I have made a date to see our new director to talk about a proposal I want to try here.If there's any chance I might get that then I might stay.Oh gawd I dunnooooooo :huh:

Will someone please come and tell this brain damaged kitten who has poor mobility and balance that he's not supposed to be able to climb out of the garden? :rolleyes: I've just caught him on the bloody shed roof :ohmy: :huh: :mad: I've had to have a quick whizz round the garden and remove anything he may be able to climb up to get out now.Little bugger.