UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I raced out about 6 this morning to walk dogs as forecast was for peeing down today. It is cracking the flags here now :rolleyes:

It has been pizzing down here all day with high winds and fog. Wispa is much improved, is eating OK and swearing at the staffies across the road. She would like to go out for a nice run. No way! I think she would suffer for it. She can take it easy until tomorrow. Still waiting to hear from Polly's vet who is having a hellish day and run off her feet.

I am bored

when I am bored I tend to do things like oooh start a organstation in another country

Mark is worried

he may have every reason to be so

Sam, my silly work 'puter won't let me pm you - I thought Poosa was coming sailing with me but I haven't heard anything :unsure:

Evening :)

I am in a dilemma :unsure: I hate being in a dilemma :huh: Decisions decisions.The life changing thing I have been waiting for for ages has suddenly become a possibility and now it's a wee bit scary :ohmy:

Dylan caught his manky ringworm from the rescue despite the vet assuring me he came to me ringworm free :angry: I knew he didn't get it here but she made me feel like it was my fault :mad:

Evening :)

I am in a dilemma :unsure: I hate being in a dilemma :huh: Decisions decisions.The life changing thing I have been waiting for for ages has suddenly become a possibility and now it's a wee bit scary :ohmy:

Dylan caught his manky ringworm from the rescue despite the vet assuring me he came to me ringworm free :angry: I knew he didn't get it here but she made me feel like it was my fault :mad:

Hope your dilemma becomes a non dilemma very soon :flowers: and that Dylans manky ringworm from the rescue gets better soon :flowers:

Hope your dilemma becomes a non dilemma very soon :flowers: and that Dylans manky ringworm from the rescue gets better soon :flowers:

Ta :flowers: I've been told by the lady I spoke to about the job that I'd be like 'gold dust' so it's likely I would get it but it's the scary bit of moving house etc etc that's the dilemma bit.Ooooooh it's all too much for my brain :wacko: :laugh:

Ta :flowers: I've been told by the lady I spoke to about the job that I'd be like 'gold dust' so it's likely I would get it but it's the scary bit of moving house etc etc that's the dilemma bit.Ooooooh it's all too much for my brain :wacko: :laugh:

Just load everything into black bin bags shuv em in the car and offs you go :biggrin: Helpful arn't I :laugh:

My ex daughter in law has changed her status on facebook from in a relationship to single :unsure: I hope she isn't having thoughts of going back :angry:

Whereabouts is the new job? (don't need street address or anything :laugh:). I've usually found my gut instinct is right even if it is scary - good luck :flowers:

Max amazed and impressed me earlier. I was sorting the fridge out pending our Asda delivery and there was a bit of carrot left which was getting a little old so I sliced it up for the dogs. Sno wasn't too sure of his slice so he dropped it and it rolled towards Max, who picked it up in his mouth. At which point I told him to leave - and he did :ohmy: Yes you heard it here first, a Labrador dropping food back out of his mouth :cool: I was so impressed he got a cherry tomato and a fishy dog treat :laugh:

Got some salmon trimmings from Asda to use for dog treats - thanks Alex for the suggestion, I'm sure the dogs will love them :flowers:

And you could have entered the Wiccaweys Agility Show on the Saturday - then done the Fun Agility Show on the Sunday!

Yeah yeah yeah - rub it in alright! :( :wink: I'll know what to do next year :)

Well, I'd taken today and tomorrow off to go camping near Chester with the guys and try out my new awning. Just when I was about to load up the van it started bucketing it down, and after another look at the weather forecast I very grudgingly admitted defeat, cancelled the campsite and called work that I was going to come in after all. Why waste valuable time off sitting at home if you can spend it later being out and about, right?

It stayed dry from about 10 onwards to nearly 5.30 - I was almost feeling sheepish that I'd let one little shower dictate my plans - when fine drizzle came down, but an awful lot of it! We'd been to the Carrs and I had to drive back 40mph on the motorway, with windscreen wipers going at max speed. And people were passing me at hight speed, without lights on or anything - and people then wonder how come that accidents happen :rolleyes: :(

Something good happened while we were at the Carrs though: when we had just arrived, I saw this fawn and white greyhound trotting round by himself. I'd not yet let Sparks and Kiera out, so I tried to call the greyhound and encourage him to come to me. He wasn't having any of it and trotted off, on a path that ends up running right next to a road, so I didn't want to follow him, as I was worried that I would scare him running into the road, and a car. Gave up, took Kiera and Sparks for a walk, all the while looking out for someone who'd be looking for their dog, but nothing. Got back to the car park an hour later, to see a guy coming from the opposite direction, with said greyhound on a lead! Turned out that he had been looking for him for over an hour, and I must of just missed him. Just so glad that, especially with this weather, one greyhound will be warm and safe tonight :)

my dogs love me

they say its nothing to do with the 15kg of chicken necks im bagging up, or the fact that I burnt the pizza coz I was bagging them up, so cant eat it and its cooling down on the side.

im hungry and they have got food everywhere! me? I need to go shopping!

Afternoon :wavey:

Stage 1 of getting ready for my party is done, I have dyed my hair :biggrin:

San when and where are you going sailing :unsure:

On Sunday for a week in Chichester :biggrin: After I have recovered from a party :closedeyes:

I will see what I can find out , she seems to have spent a lot of 2009 getting lost :huh:

Fank yew! :flowers: