UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

I feel as if I have sent e-mails, PMs and posted to everyone in the whole world this morning.

Apologies if you haven't received one from me - that just makes it the whole world minus one.

Am at that moment of having crossed lots off my list. However if folks reply, I guess I'll have to start all over again.

RMF. Having big sloppy jumper on - which cost me £1 many years ago from the charity shop!

Wiggle and I have been out and about. Sir H didn't want to walk far this morning so he stayed home after our first walk of the day.

We needed dog food and Wiggle loves going to Jollyes as he can help himself to the Bonio Buffet :rolleyes: He only stole one biscuit but did pinch a chewy on display next to the till so I had to pay for that :laugh:

After stopping off at Maude Heath on the way back for a walk and run around, Wiggle is now fast asleep.

Best I now get on with some housework :unsure:

We are back from Cheltenham.  Morse did very well in the agility, and came 2nd in agility and 3rd in steeplechase.  The steeplechase points give him enough to move up to the next level :)  Both Sophie and Morse behaved very well at the in-laws, although Morse was very glad to get home and see his mummy  :rolleyes: :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend - am off to go catch up.

i have tiled my utility room today, which i was doing yesterday until i got waylaid with puppies and breaking my patio doors :blush: which were too heavy and wide for me to lift back on their runners, resulting in me having to borrow my ex to sort them as hubby was in yorkshire picking up the noo units.

transcript of telephone conversation

me

"hello its me how are you doing"

ex

"what have you broken and wheres steve"

no wonder i got rid of him he knows me far too well :laugh:

lol @ rumpole

I went out at 10 to pick something up and then drop some bits off at the stall. That was all I was going to do ...

ive just got in, as someone didnt turn up to help

Im in soooo much pain, and know I will for a few days. Why do I do it? lol

I am trying and failing to figure out how to put in a new bathroom suite, including floor covering and wall finishing and lighting, for less than diddly squat, which is precisely how much money I have to spend on it :rolleyes:

Our bathroom is so depressing, plus the shower doesn't work so is currently a paint pot store, there's now a big hole in the wall between the bathroom and the living room - just the useless shower unit - and no bath. I'm terribly bored of going into the flat next door for a shower :angry: and I miss baths so much :mecry:

I don't really need sympathy but having just given the feckin VAT man £1500 for zip I am feeling fed up with not having any money to sort our horrible flat out.

Plus, all the local grants for putting in heating have gone already this year (I was late applying, I know) so it looks like another cold winter.

Woe.

Abby, get your backside down to B+Q where they currently are selling off display stock. Baths for a couple of quid and a baisen for £2 :unsure: a clean light piece of lino for the floor and a tube of grout reviver and hey presto your bathroom will be much improved for little more than diddly squat :flowers: Oh and screwfix normally have very good prices on showers

I have caught up on sleep this afternoon having missed out on quite a few hours each night for feeling so crappy. I still feel crappy but at least im a little more awake now :laugh:

I am so tired. It's my daughters 11th borthday today and last night we took her and 5 freinds for a meal and back to mine for a sleepover.

Usually I'd have Trev to keep me sane but since he's gorn I had to manage a houseful of hyper 11 year old girls.

Never ever again.

Ever.

They decided to stay awake all night [despite my protests] so today there are several irritable and unruly children in Long Eaton.

I also have a mental whippet staying until Tuesday. She's lovely but VERY active. Thankfuly Dennis doesn't mind her.

School starts again tomorrow [Yay!]

Next year it will be hyper 12 year old girls Mel :flowers: :D

I have been cleaning out the animals - 1 rabbit hutch, 4 guinea pig hutches, 3 hamster cages and a chook house :ohmy: Washed the doggie beds, towels, blankets and stuff, and Fleur has just dragged half a hedge wot she found in the garden into her clean bed :mad: Bubbles is especially cross with me as her bed is a work of art, she spends about 3 days getting it 'just so' then I go along and destroy it. This week it was everything piled up in a corner with tunnels - a mighty feat of engineering :laugh:

Then I had to repack my paper recycling crate as it had ended up with a bra box on top, and again cos a wine box :ohmy: tissue and tofu boxes are OK :)

Well done Morse :flowers:

Melps, wishing you a peaceful week after that lot.

We did flyball this morning :cool:

Chinese hammy Suki is over the moon because I gave her a plastic Horlicks container filled with paper bedding to make a nest in. Rodents seem to like those better than the little house things. They are very snug and easy to clean.

Hoping I get Polly's results tomorrow :unsure:

lol @ rumpole

I went out at 10 to pick something up and then drop some bits off at the stall. That was all I was going to do ...

ive just got in, as someone didnt turn up to help

Im in soooo much pain, and know I will for a few days. Why do I do it? lol

:GroupHug:

I'm taking Co to the vet tomorrow, I've found a hard lump on his rib, about the size of a large grape. :worried_anim: