UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Rmf

BillyMalc

Morning :)

I am seriously thinking about writing a book about some of the strange stuff that goes on round and about here.However I think I would probably be sued even though the book would be highly entertaining so I'd better not do it :D

Edit:

* By here I mean where I live not Fugee land

Edited by Kats inc

I am seriously thinking about writing a book about some of the strange stuff that goes on round and about here.However I think I would probably be sued even though the book would be highly entertaining so I'd better not do it :D

Edit:

* By here I mean where I live not Fugee land

:laugh:

Highly disappointed that Fugee land is not yet strange or entertaining enough for a book!

Slightly stressed here - FIL range before 9 - I didn't get to the 'phone in time, but basically wants OH to ring him re going to see Auntie in Hospice (yep, true to form, she is beating all the odds of a "couple of days" and is demanding to know when the next family BBQ is going to be held). And he's going at 11.

Despite me waking OH up three times, generally crashing around, taking him coffee AND the 'phone, he's still determined to sleep through.

So I'm stressed, he's happy.

(I am now allowing the dogs to run up and downstairs and in and out of the bedroom too!

Morning.

Morning. I have my coffee and i hope to be awake any time soon. I have done my good deed for the day and made a kitchen roll paper ladder out of the sink for a large spider who looked a bit weary and fed up.

Rob had to do that last night for a HUGE spider in the bath. Think it quite liked the toilet roll ladder though as he (the spider, not Rob!) was still sat on it some time later. Gone this morning though.

Sadly I think my spider has gone past the point of rescue as its not doing a lot :(

Mrs B - rather than crashing things to make a noise, why not just crash something on his head instead. I confess, had me woken me up at 4am to make something to eat, he sure as hell would have still been awake now, probably trying to stem the bleeding :laugh:

ow, ow, ow. Keith was out at the bank and I was doing some housework. Just picked up the kettle to put some water in the mop bucket so I can clean the kitchen floor. Turned round and the kettle(cordless) got stuck on the base, which took the lead with it, resulting in scalding hot water all over me!! I quickly stripped off and ran up to the bathroom to soak myself with cold water. On the way I bumped into a very bemused Keith who was coming in through the front door. Luckily, no big scalds, but still a shock! (Keith hasn't got over it yet :rolleyes: )

I have 2 dazed and slightly knackered rotties :wacko: When ever anyone comes to the door, one or both of them will bark, dance about and be a general arse. This morning they both decided to leap at the door at the same time, collided and near knocked each other senseless :rolleyes: Both are now hobbling about looking very sorry for themselves, both a bit lame from an awkward landing, and both sulking because they hate me forcing open their mouths and giving them a shot of metacam :laugh:

As usual, the greyhounds slept through the whole commotion :laugh:

whilst on the subject of rotties my friend and i are just in the process of whelping a litter of em :wacko: she in person with me doing midwifery on the phone

she took in a seriously abused and malnourished rottie bitch 4 weeks ago and in the las ten days or so shes started to put the weight back on quite quickly :huh: well actually a bit too quickly as shes now in labour with five pups out so far and what looks like more to come :ohmy: oh and just for good measure the bitch is only just starting to trust my friend and was ok till the hormones kicked in when they fed now shes starting to guard, oh joy

calming thoughts for sian the rottie and for alex my friend if theres any going spare would be greatly appreciated please and thank you :flowers:

Loads of calming thoughts for Sian and Alex :GroupHug:

I have a nedache. I am just going to take George around the block in an attempt to clear the nedache with fresh air. Archie has been on a good long walk with Ruby and is currently crashed out on the sofa but I'll put money on him being up and ready at the door when we go :rolleyes:

lewis and I have found him a lovely car, so pleased.

But, all the talking ive done, yes I know its rare, my throat is back to the way it was, blocked, sore and not much of it. Ill have to get it sorted when I get the xray results next week, or they wont do the op again