UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening.

Had aroutine, but unannounced, visit from the Environmental Health tonight. Just as I had 3 tables of orders on the go :rolleyes: Twas very offputting to say the least having someone poking round the kitchen and asking me questions, I kept forgetting what I was doing. Needless to say the food took far longer to get out than usual :mad:

Not much wrong, just a few little bits and pieces so it was okay from that point of view.

But that and people drifting in very late for food, has put me in a blurgh mood.

And Dylan is hardly using his leg at all now :mecry: I've had a good poke around and he;s not wimpering at all, but doesn't like putting weight on it and finds it hard to get up. And he's miserable :mecry: Vet tomorrow unless he's a lot better.

Sadly hoax calls are not uncommon. I've gone running round after one or two. I felt gutted each time and it wasn't even my dog or a dog I knew.

Khanu, glad you are feeling better.

My mum is home and fully compos again. She was homesick so my sis and auntie brought her home, and auntie is staying there until mid-August, bless her. There is nothing wrong with mum now except weakness.

Thanks for sorting my pic, snow :flowers:

Glad ickle tiny piglet has a fan club :wub: and is allowed in school. By the time the powers that be have found out and declared him to be a health and safety issue he will probably be strong enough to stay home with the others.

Billydog, glad things are not as bad workwise as you had feared.

:GroupHug: for Dylan.

Edited by owl

I know I've missed loads as I've been having the problems with loads of white space and reading was not much fun.

I'm sure there will be Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif needed, probably some mecry.gif and almost certainly laugh.gif

My lovely friends who I have been dogsitting for have just come back and collected Brock, and taken my boys for a walk which is really nice as it is pishing down here.

My not so nice upstairs neighbours have built a charming silver metal shed in their garden - we live in a consevation area (so they should have got pp) and I look at said shed out of my back bedroom window due to the way the houses are built. Would like to report them but it would obviously be me and I don't want the hassle as they are 'orrible sad01_anim.gif

Why should you be cowed by your horrible neighbours? Report them and get the horrible shed removed. They are trading on thier horribleness (I know this is not a proper word, could not think of a better one!)

Morning! :wavey: It's FriiiiiidaaaaaY!!!! Best day of the weeek, after 4PM! :)

The Spikester has been out trucking to Portmouth today. He took his road mate Cherry with him, to show her the ropes. They have just got back after their wonderful adventure. :wub: They may have had ice cream this time

What a life! Honestly, I don't know how you and Keith think you can get away treating your dogs like that .... :wink: Does he not need a co-driver, also with 2 dogs, to keep the balance you understand? :)

My noooo toy arrived today

I can now track my runs and have preprogrammed training sessions etc. without having to remember everything and check my watch every 30s cos this one will bleep at me and then tell me what Im supposed to be doing. And as it has GPS it'll track my route, and help me find my way back to the car should I ever get lost again. And it has a heart rate monitor so I can ease myself back into it after my illness this week.

I am very happy and excited about using it for the first time tomorrow morning. I will take it easy as I'm still feeling a bit poorly though.

Wow, that sounds like an excellent toy! That would kick even my backside into daily exercise!

My dogwalker's friend has lost her dog in the last few days. Someone who must have seen the posters or adverts has rung and said they have found the dog and for her to meet them at a certain location. There was no one there when she raced round. How bloody mean would you have to be to do that to a person. It's disgusting :mecry:

OMG, that is just horrible! And I wanna bet the d1ckhead was somewhere round there with his mates having a laugh. :mad: I hope she'll be reunited with her dog soon.

And Dylan is hardly using his leg at all now I've had a good poke around and he;s not wimpering at all, but doesn't like putting weight on it and finds it hard to get up. And he's miserable :mecry: Vet tomorrow unless he's a lot better.

Bestest wishes for Dylan that his leg will be right as rain again, before you have to take him to the vet's.

Glad that Mummy Owl's back to her good old self! :flowers:

Happy Camping trip, Wenders! I'm so jealous!! I'm planning a long walk somewhere for tomorrow, as it should be a nice, dry day for a change. Not sure where yet tho, as it now appears that there'll be road works on this weekend where I wanted to go and I don't fancy spending hours in traffic jams.

Kiera was a little star (again!) at agility last night!! The only reason that she didn't have constant clear rounds was because I didn't guide her correctly - Kiera herself was brilliant! Our trainer said that she couldn't wait to see Kiera in action at teh Wigan show in September - neither can I! :biggrin:

barr.jpg

Love it! Glad you are feeling a little better. :flowers:

Dylan has a hurty leg he has beena bit stiff when getting up the last couple of days but today when we ended our walk on the beach he was really limping and he still is. I've given him arnica but am waiting to see how he is tomorrow before deciding about vets cos he gets so stressed there

:GroupHug: for Dylan

Went to the lowestoft air show today. The weather was brilliant until the Red arrows finished. Then they gave us about 30seconds warning of the storm that had sneaked up behind us. Lots of flashy lightening and crashy thunder. The only one who was dry was my grand-daughter under her waterproofs.!!

I love the red arrows :)

My dogwalker's friend has lost her dog in the last few days. Someone who must have seen the posters or adverts has rung and said they have found the dog and for her to meet them at a certain location. There was no one there when she raced round. How bloody mean would you have to be to do that to a person. It's disgusting

:mad: Hope the dog is found soon. :flowers:

Ange, that's a lovely gift, enjoy :flowers:

:GroupHug: for baby piglet.

Have fun Wendy, hope you finish work nice and early. :GroupHug: for Sir H and Wiggle.

Morning :flowers:

Off to Cotswold view for a couple of days :) Both of us have the whole day off, so no need to rush round like mad things! Should get there at a decent time too.

I take that as a sign then that you've read my reply to your PM, lol! You never replied about meeting up with us for a walk tho, don't you like us anymore? :( :mecry:

What's a 'bento' box? I used to know a horse called Bento, but I'm quite sure that he wouldn't fit on your bike, so it couldn't be him :unsure:

no no no I got your message, but then couldn't get in and forgot what weekend you had suggested!!! And now I can get onto the board but can't reply :wacko: Which really means that I can't do this weekend but I am free next Saturday? We could even do it as a run???

Oh - and if you want to do Cani-X I suggest you get a running belt and start encouraging Sparks to pull!

Bento boxes are little bags that velcro to the top tube on your bike so you can carry food bars and things :)

Payday and me bank account is empty yet again :rolleyes: thank god its my birthday soon. My nan has already phoned me to say various aunts and uncles have left the traditional Miley family present of a large Galaxy bar with a £5 note sellotaped to it :laugh:

In work in a bit. Have an appointment at the FPC to finally get this bugger of an implant out of my arm. It kills!

I think Georgia has Swine Flu :( I've phoned the national helpline and spoke to a young lad who I assume is in the first day of this new job because he was kind of learning as he went along reading his script and pressing this button and that button. His computer says she has got Swine Flu (she's got a high temperature, cold, drowsiness, she says her chest hurts and she's got the trots this morning) and that there is nowhere in Oxfordshire I can collect Tamiflu from but I can get it in Swindon. He found it hard to believe there was nowhere in Oxfordshire but if the computer says no there's not much more he can do :rolleyes: Computer also says to contact our GP so I'm now waiting for her to phone back.

Oh heck, how worrying. Hope Georgia is OK :( :GroupHug:

Good news that Mummy Owl is home :flowers:

:laugh: at The Spikester and Cherry riding shotgun. Have a lovely time at Cotswold view Marge.

Good luck with the job-hunting Billy :flowers:

I have a busy day planned. Got some client work to do, got some rubbish and recycling to take to the tip, gotta pick up horse, hen and dog food and do a million other boring things so the weekend will be mine to do with as I like, woo hoo :biggrin:

Oh no, poor Georgia! Saw your update on facebook but was hoping it was tongue in cheek and she was just being a swine this morning or something :( Hope she is feeling much better very soon and that your GP gets back to you really quickly :GroupHug:

Sorry to hear that your dept is going Billy, but glad they have given plenty of notice at least, I hope you find something really good to move onto :flowers:

Are you feeling better now Victoria?

Have fun campers! :flowers: Hope the weather stays dry :)

Started feeling really funny last night - and not in a good way and not in a swine flu way either. Think I was feeling rather anxious but am feeling a bit better this morning.