UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

CT, did you get my PM about PetNat Ultrasalve? There is also stuff called Cut Heal which a friend lent me for Wispa.

We have gone through morning romp in the park without any bleeding :)

Today I am busy cleaning out hamster and snails and packing their homes into the car ready to go to my friend's house along with Wispa. Then I will drop Polly off at Lizzie's Barn, then home to do my own packing and get an early night.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting all oversensitive at things so will be knocking back the chocolate.

Wibbling a lot at my pre op check tomorrow morning. I got rejected for my hip replacement, so it sticks in my mind they might find something and reject me.

wheres the coffee ......

Oh Marian I'm so sorry Tinchy didn't make it. :GroupHug:

Jazz :GroupHug:

I'm having a quiet day. Was hacking back more of the humungous hedging yesterday and think I've got a groin strain. Don't even know if I've got a groin or where it is but something is hurting where I imagine it is. There is just a little bit left to do where it's tried to strangle a tree and it's finally sorted. I have a mountain of hedging to get rid of but that's Martyn's job. He's got a machine now to shred it. Am just doing the usual cleaning etc.

So there I was minding my own business with Fergus in the park when up bounded a Mastiff and sniffed him. I told the bloke when they were miles away from us and didn't need to cross each others paths and still he let him run up to us. You can guess the rest and I've been bitten on the leg. :angry: Fergus needless to say was onlead.

Edited by Jacobean

Marian, I'm so sorry to hear about little Tinchy :( :GroupHug: You tried so hard for him. Sleep tight little one :wub:

Ouch Michelle :GroupHug:

We've been to Helen's Nadder Valley Dog Show which was great - thanks very much Helen & Tom and friends, it was a fantastic show again :flowers: Sold some of my cards and had lots of lovely comments, got to meet Oldies Club Mattie :wub: Poor Mins had a traumatic time though :( The gazebo frame blew right over as we were putting it up and while it went away from us and she didn't get hurt , it must have freaked her out a lot. She then decided she didn't want to be socialable with any other dogs, which is unlike her. I think she is glad to be home bless her. She was fine on this morning's walk, tearing around and bouncing and happy to say hello to all the dogs we met, so we think it must have been the gazebo. Thanks to Mr Fee for coming to the rescue with bits to hold the gazebo down! :flowers:

Was a really lovely day with lots of nice people - including a number of Fugees :flowers:

Took LOTS of photos and am busy downloading them now - and I have so many I'm not quite sure where to start! Only had four hours sleep last night though(leave things to the last minute, me? :laugh: ) so I may conk out for a nap at some point!