UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello from IE6 :biggrin: its let me in today woooo!!

oooh thats interesting ... not changed anything :)

hopefully you will continue to be able to post and I can stop scratching my head to try to work out ways to make things work in IE6

I spotted a house on Right Move earlier today that I got rather interested in, it was here in Wiltshire not back in Wales, it was also a mid terrace which we don't want, and had no off road parking which is something we do want ... it was also the oddest looking thing from the front but.... boy oh boy was it HUGE inside and the back garden was at least 4 greyhound sized laugh.gif added to that it was a very yummy price at £84k ... showed hubby thinking he'd dismiss it out of hand but he said hey lets ring for a viewing ohmy.gif the agent has however completely put us off - apparently it was broken into a few days ago, according to them the place has been utterly trashed, the kitchen has been smashed to pieces as have several large windows in the conservatory, she said it's not open for viewings at the moment because of all the broken glass and exposed wires ohmy.gif but we can go see it a week Saturday at 11am wacko.gif I don't think we'll bother she said they will not be repairing or replacing any of the damage and fully expect it to still fetch the asking price if not more???? wacko.gif (sounds to me like they are now going to put it up for auction) - frankly if a mid terrace can be so badly trashed - and no one bothered to try and stop it or call the police etc then ummm I don't think thats anywhere I would want to live.

Here it is pretrashing: theres a virtual tour which shows the size of the garden.

http://www.rightmove...es%26index%3D20

:GroupHug: for all the poorly, sad and broke fugees

I got shouted at by a fat workman wearing nothing but a hi viz waiscoat this morning, most unpleasant. He was driving down the road and I pulled in to let him come through then he ranted through the window that I was driving the wrong way up a one way street, erm no I wasn't it's the next road to mine and it's not one way - I wasn't in the mood so told him he was a fecking thick ar*ehole and move out of my way :mad:

Tinchy is getting a lot stronger and clamouring for his milk, I still can't get him to eat solids though but it's early days I suppose. My boss was in today and I had to fess up about Tinchy being in a box under my desk :ohmy: next thing he wanted to see him, asked if he could take pics on his phone to show his kids (there's no flash, it won't frighten him), checked that our meeting wouldn't upset his feeds and generally fussed about him all day.

Then I got rained on coming out of Sainsbury's, oh well at least I have wine and my girls didn't bawk bawk at me like I was some super scarey thing when I went to say hello this evening, just had a little chunter. Well have a nice weekend together hanging out doing the garden and stuff.

Tinchy is getting a lot stronger and clamouring for his milk, I still can't get him to eat solids though but it's early days I suppose. My boss was in today and I had to fess up about Tinchy being in a box under my desk :ohmy: next thing he wanted to see him, asked if he could take pics on his phone to show his kids (there's no flash, it won't frighten him), checked that our meeting wouldn't upset his feeds and generally fussed about him all day.

What a lovely boss :biggrin:

no no no I got your message, but then couldn't get in and forgot what weekend you had suggested!!! And now I can get onto the board but can't reply Which really means that I can't do this weekend but I am free next Saturday? We could even do it as a run???

Oh - and if you want to do Cani-X I suggest you get a running belt and start encouraging Sparks to pull!

Bento boxes are little bags that velcro to the top tube on your bike so you can carry food bars and things :)

LOL at Mog! I was only messing! :wink:

As for the running belt etc, I had a look on the CaniX site and those things are well expensive! I'd rather wait until I'm really sure that that's what I wanna do, and Sparky also remains as enthusiastic once the novelty has worn off. And encouraging him to pull? I've just about encouraged him not to pull! :wacko: Nah, I think I'll have a look in our local army store for a belt with big rings in it, and clip a karabiner onto that, to attach Sparks' lead on to. That should do the job for now.

And I have to look into the bike bento boxes - anything that allows me to have food nearby and to hand is worth looking at! :D

Any idea what the weather would be like next Saturday? I do admit to being a whimp and not wanting to go anywhere if I know for sure that I'm gonna get soaked!

sooooo fed up today.

It's weeeeeeeeekeeeeeeeeennndd!!!!! Doesn't that cheer you up? :)

:GroupHug: for all the poorly, sad and broke fugees

I got shouted at by a fat workman wearing nothing but a hi viz waiscoat this morning, most unpleasant. He was driving down the road and I pulled in to let him come through then he ranted through the window that I was driving the wrong way up a one way street, erm no I wasn't it's the next road to mine and it's not one way - I wasn't in the mood so told him he was a fecking thick ar*ehole and move out of my way :mad:

Then I got rained on coming out of Sainsbury's, oh well at least I have wine and my girls didn't bawk bawk at me like I was some super scarey thing when I went to say hello this evening, just had a little chunter. Well have a nice weekend together hanging out doing the garden and stuff.

*makes a note never to cross Tiks*

Your boss sounds ace! :)

I've still not decided where we'll be going for our "summer trek" tomorrow, will dive into a few more walking guides and check if there's anything going on road works wise on the road to them. :rolleyes: