UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning. :)

I see we've suceeded in moving from pants to poo in just a few days ................

Done my morning chores, off in ten minutes to see what I can sell at Market ............ probably not as much as I should 'cause I've been spending lots of time doing other stuff this week, and not as much time baking.

All good stuff though. :biggrin:

Hope Snoops is better soon.

RMF. We didn't have any thunderstorms last night.

Morning, Snoops didn't have a very good night. :( He was coughing every half an hour or so. We have been told it is normal as he has disolvable stitches on the inside of his throat. That is why I have been up since 5.

hope he gets a bit more rest today and feels better soon :flowers:

for the Fugees trying to do poo ID

What Shat that ?

:wink:

:laugh: :laugh: did you actively seek that out Sam or did you just stumble accross it while looking for something equally exciting?

In that case we've just really rubbish dog owners around her. :mad: Currently the main topic of "letters to the village magazine" is poo!

Neither looked like cat poo, and I have to say I didn't consider the aroma! All I knew was that it hadn't come from a BARF fed dog!

It does vary quite a bit depending on what the fox has been eating. They come and nick grapes off my grape vine and the results after a few bunches are quite different to normal!

and only on refuge could someone ask to see pictures of poo :D :laugh:

Try visiting a few chicken forums, there is much posting of poo pictures (chicken poo is very complex and fascinating) and obsessive talk of poo :laugh:

I am away down to Leeds today to see my Dad, as I can't go on Sunday for Fathers Day. He 'casually' mentioned on the phone earlier this week that he has a lump that is growing and is being whipped into hospital for it removing :unsure:

:laugh: :laugh: did you actively seek that out Sam or did you just stumble accross it while looking for something equally exciting?

I found it a while back and saved it in my "usual for RMF" file in my head :biglaugh:

I am currently in a Portacabin ( 2nd floor ) and I think I like Portacabins more than offices which is just as well as I spend a lot of my working life in them

I miss my Emily :sad02: She went away with her school yesterday morning and is coming home later today. It's been horrible not being able to speak to her, at least if she's at my parents house I can phone her. I'm ridiculously excited about seeing her later and am liable to show her up infront of all her friends by giving her a big kiss :laugh: She is responsible for at least 90% of all the fights amongst her sisters so it's been very quiet :laugh:

:GroupHug: Snoops

I am away down to Leeds today to see my Dad, as I can't go on Sunday for Fathers Day. He 'casually' mentioned on the phone earlier this week that he has a lump that is growing and is being whipped into hospital for it removing :unsure:

:GroupHug: Thinking good thoughts for your Dad

On Fancy Rats there was once a thread about a monster poo someone's rat had done complete with pics :laugh:

Cassie thanks you all for the hugs - these are her most favourite things. She was sick in the night which is odd. She did the same a week or so ago, just one random vomit :unsure: Is probably nothing but you can't help being extra paranoid when they're poorly can you? Vets booked with our favourite vet for 6:15 tonight. I'm guessing they'll remove it either way to be safe and to get it tested. In which case we'll probably get her teeth done at the same time cos they're a bit vile (I guess that's what happens when your favourite snack is your own faeces :rolleyes: )

shadow has always eaten her own poo and now shes on a diet will have some of theirs too, but always got white teeth. her breath is awful when she first comes in though lol

My friend has invited me out for coffee in an hour so ill go to the town from there, yes I will, I wont come straight home, nooooo :rolleyes:

Lat night when we were very close to home i saw an elderly retriever raiding rubbish sacks, there were a few kids watching him. I stopped and asked if they needed a lead as i knew he wasn't their dog but they said he tried to bite if anyone went near him. Quickly parked car at home, grabbed some treats and spare lead and went after him. How do elderly dogs with dodgy back legs manage to run so fast?!! :laugh: He was very frightened, had cataracts and did try to bite :rolleyes: although i think it was fear causing it. After chasing him up a hill, the GSPCA turned up and i finally managed to loop the lead over his neck avoiding the snapping but once caught he calmed down and very gently took a treat from me. Apparently he was reunited with his frantic owners and had been on the run for several hours. Thats my keep fit done for a year now :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: