UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

And because Fugees know everything ...............

Does fox poo look anything like dog poo?

It's just that in the last couple of weeks I have found one lot of poo on my front border (today - cue me muttering lots re owners) and one lot outside the front door (cue mega muttering about owners ) ............... but could I have been mistaken re origins?

:GroupHug: Cassie.

Black and tarry

Here is a picture - scroll down

http://www.bigcatsinbritain.org/thefox.htm

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of but generally smaller and looser and odd colours such as black or sort of olive. Often the best way to tell is foxes tend to do it in deliberately obvious places such as on a step, on a brick, on a shoe, somewhere it'll get noticed. Cos it's a territory thing usually when it's out in the open like that.

Fox pooh is magnetic, it makes dogs' shoulders move downwards towards it and next thing they are flat on their back rolling like b*ggery. It also doesn't smell too bad on the ground but once the magnet effect has happened and is on a dog it is rank and stinks for days.

Mindy have you got been jousting and got a sore like 'Enery the Eighth I am' cos his never went away and ponged according to the book I am reading at the mo :unsure:

I am in the tired corner too.

RM-unF I have not seen the object of my lust tonight :laugh:

Edited cos I forgot to give huge big :GroupHug: and good thoughts to Cassie

Edited by chickentikka

Sort of but generally smaller and looser and odd colours such as black or sort of olive. Often the best way to tell is foxes tend to do it in deliberately obvious places such as on a step, on a brick, on a shoe, somewhere it'll get noticed. Cos it's a territory thing usually when it's out in the open like that.

Well that would certainly tie in with it being outside my front door!

Thanks BlackMagic, I will now be paying much better attention to the shape and content of unexpected deposits in my front garden!

So far neither of mine have felt the need for rolly-pollys in any sort of pooh ........................ :unsure:

It's probably me being paranoid, but Tigger seems unusually restless for this time of night, and extremely keen to go out.

Wiggle :wub: :wub:

:GroupHug: Cassie

It's just that in the last couple of weeks I have found one lot of poo on my front border (today - cue me muttering lots re owners) and one lot outside the front door (cue mega muttering about owners ) ............... but could I have been mistaken re origins?

:biggrin: On springwatch today, they suggested that if you think a fox is visiting your garden, you should put a couple of golf balls on your lawn at night. If a fox has been, it will have thought that they are eggs and will have part buried them nearby :biggrin:

If it's not fox - could be hedgehog, theirs tends to be long and black (and smaller, surprisingly :D)

Both my "front garden deposits" were "medium sized dog size".

(Only on the Refuge could we be having in-depth poo discussions at 11.15 pm!)

I guess if there's any more I should take photographs ................ :laugh:

:biggrin: On springwatch today, they suggested that if you think a fox is visiting your garden, you should put a couple of golf balls on your lawn at night. If a fox has been, it will have thought that they are eggs and will have part buried them nearby :biggrin:

I sometimes see foxes when I'm on an early start at work at the golf club - now I know what they've been doing :laugh:

RMF: Morning :wacko:

Morning, Snoops didn't have a very good night. :( He was coughing every half an hour or so. We have been told it is normal as he has disolvable stitches on the inside of his throat. That is why I have been up since 5.

Poor Snoops :wub: