UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 3 days at work have turned into 6 which I am rather chuffed about

unlikely to be any more days before I go away but maybe a bit more later in the year, all keeps the wolf from the door and when I get paid I can give the Dogstar Account a little boost as well

This may lead on to some more work later in the year which is also fab

Hoorah for Tunnel Ventilation :jumpy:

it has just started to rain heavy.

I have to walk a dog in a hour for a client.(my first paid dog walk)

RMF my little girl left school last week after her gcse's. Wish it was september and she was in sixth form.

I know that feeling as my daughter reached 26 yesterday and I can't work out how it happened :rolleyes:

How can my little girl be in her middle 20's :unsure:

I feel old :(

:( my eldest daughter is 41 this year and my baby is 31 and our Jo (grandson) is 20 this year!! considering they said our Jo wouldn't live more than a year I think he has done pretty well. :laugh: Now i do feel very very old. :( x

Edited by ranirottie

hello :wavey: not been on for yonks, hope everyone is ok, was going to post the other day but we are having internet probs, and may have to go offline for a few weeks :mecry: i took my daughter to the opening night of Britains got talent tour last week, it was brilliant, stavros flatly had me in tears, and Susan boyle is definatlely "away with the fairies", she can sing though.

on friday i'm applying for a new job, still at the hospital but on a different ward, going from mental health to geriatrics, my ward manager is putting me forward for it, boycie has been a bad dog, he stole aarons packed lunch this morning.

Evening all.

Was lucky to miss one heck of a downpour a bit ago.

Ange whoever is being horrible to Rob isn't worth a seconds thought. I take it the forum isn't moderated like this one and can be more no holds barred. Shame if that's the case. I foresee a fugee uprising occurring and sorting the no mark out. :GroupHug:

I've been to the docs for me HRT and discovered I have indeed put a stone on in the last year. I need to shift that and quickly.

Evening all

Just to let you know I have my pants on :rolleyes:

D&F want feeding and keep nudging my hands so I'd better bo before I type complete ar*e biscuits

Will be back

That'll be why OB is Woo-wooing and prodding me then.. oops.. bad Mummy! (food not pants)

I have my pants on too :rolleyes: