UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it going to rain tomorrow Wendybert? If it is then maybe I'm glad to be going to Ikea and the Squirrels instead :laugh:

hopefully not, but you can never be too careful. :wink:

When I was in town earlier I bought a Big Issue of a chap with two lovely dogs, one of them was 13 and he nuzzled my hand as I was stroking him :wub:

Jazz, whats with all the poo? :unsure:

Pale gums are not good, I shudder at the thought of them after what my Max went through (it was pale gums which first alerted the vet to how poorly he was) :(

Keeping fingers, toes etc crossed that the little man is okay :wub:

Thank you :flowers: I'm hoping that they were just pale because he was cold.

I'm trying really hard not to fuss over the slightest thing :blush: but as Fi has just kindly reminded me, if there is any bug going around there's a good chance that he'll get it and be more poorly than a bigger, stronger, healthy dog so the vets is the best option. Hopefully it's "just" KC and ABs will sort it. Thankfully, I just called to make an appointment and then got a call back from the lovely receptionist to say that the cardiologist is doing a late surgery tonight so she's given us an appointment with him instead :)

Honestly, how can you not worry over such a sweetheart though? :wub: :wub:

Cute2.jpg

This morning I have had my little person visitor Ellie round :wub: and we had a fab time

I am sooo proud of my dogs who are wonderful with her :biggrin:

I am not overdoing it with them being together and they are NEVER left alone ( and are all having regular time out from each other over the morning ) the dogs were so good with her and she was so good with them

Gertie on the other hand could not give a stuff about visiting little people and went back to sleep in her room after coming to see what the fuss was about

Afternoon

This forum is driving me nuts this week. I can't stay in for 5 mins.

This is the message I'm getting

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.therefuge.org.uk/forums/index.php?

The following error was encountered:

* Read Error

The system returned:

(104) Connection reset by peer

An error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry your request.

Your cache administrator is [email protected].

Generated Fri, 08 May 2009 14:37:08 GMT by v-squid-php4-1.gradwell.net (squid/2.7.STABLE5)

TOTM aches are horrible. :GroupHug: Have you thought of trying this http://www.mn8.uk.com/about.html ?

I'm using the menopause one and doing ok. Could be worth a try.

Haven't heard of that, will take a look, thank you :flowers: I think my aches at the moment are stress-related so need to sort that bit out and then hopefully the aches will lessen/disappear :)

Hope little Hugo is ok :wub:

I could smell poo for 2 days, couldnt find it, then saw Freddie the sheltie was full of it round his bum and tail

ive showered it all off and cut all his hair away this morning.

I think shadow now has it round her, so she will be sheared in a minute

If im not covered in it, im cleaning it up!

they have just had veg with their tea, that should shift it, and no hair left to cling to

My car has been in for a service today. I just got a call from the garage to say that they can't get it to start now :wacko: Luckily OH and I currently have 3 cars between us, but my car was being serviced in preparation to sell it - not going to get much for it if it is brokened :(

:mecry: at little Ewan and his family. They must have been so worried. Hoping he goes from strength to strength now.

:GroupHug: Ange. Hoping you can find something to help you manage it in future.

Have a great day tomorrow Wendy. :flowers:

Now look here thoughts to all naughty furry creatures. Cheeky is good but not too much now.

Very jealous of Barbara being amongst 60 odd Spins. I miss Issie so much and just love drooling over pics of them. They are such wonderful souls. :wub: I'm desperate for another but will have to wait.

Hoping little Hugo is feeling a lot better very soon. He is going to be more prone to things bless him. :GroupHug: