UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nettie - is it worth trying him on Synflex? :unsure: I know that several of us use it for our dogs, but it can be given to cats as well and as it's a liquid should be easy to mix in with food :flowers:

The dogs have capsules of MSN etc and I open the capsules and mix the powder in with their food, did it with the cats too but they refused to eat it. Might have to try synflex and if they won't touch it then the dogs can have it. I have to bear in mind that they are both 18 and old age might be catching up with them.

Hope little Hugo is ok, I have offered my not all that good sweater knitting services on his 'cute thread'.

Very jealous of Barbara being amongst 60 odd Spins. I miss Issie so much and just love drooling over pics of them. They are such wonderful souls. :wub: I'm desperate for another but will have to wait.

I'll tyr v hard to get pics. Alicia will confirm that Como is a lively, ultra friendly soul and is going to need both hands to keep him from going nuts when faced with all these dogs and people.

Some nice pics here to be drooling over.

http://www.italianspinone.co.uk/gallery/ma...g2_itemId=10171

:flowers:

Home from work and woohooo, the weekend's started :pinkie:

Mind you, I have a load of studying to do :rolleyes:

Mia-cat had her food in the living room with the dogs this evening. She is eating very delicately, whereas the mutts have all snaffled theirs and are looking at hers longingly. Not one of them has dared to try and shove their faces in her bowl though :laugh:

Edited by merledogs

RMF today is a full moon which may account for some canine and feline loopiness. It's a full moon in Scorpio which may explain why I am on edge. We have a strong gale here, and Wispa is being even more - er - playful than usual, and Polly is pretty lively too. No exhaust until Monday so am limiting walks to the mountain, as don't want to go far with a Formula One sound.

Good thoughts for ickle Hugo and George and all in need. Haven't read back, catch up later.

RMF: I am now the proud owner of a flowery patterned pac-a-mac :biggrin:

That is seriously scarey :ohmy:

This morning I have had my little person visitor Ellie round :wub: and we had a fab time

So please you are having a fab time, makes me want my little Ellie around more :)

Haven't heard of that, will take a look, thank you :flowers: I think my aches at the moment are stress-related so need to sort that bit out and then hopefully the aches will lessen/disappear :)

Hope your achiness is gone soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: 's for little Hugo and hope he's not caught anything.

Not caught up with much today, have actually been doing some work :rolleyes:

I'm reminiscing with old school mates from 1982. I can't remember half the names and we're now talking about having a reunion. We're slowly gathering together more peeps. I didn't realise I had such a bad memory til now. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link Barbara. :flowers: Beautiful all. :wub:

Edited by Jacobean

I knew there was something I missed :rolleyes:

Sending lots of good thoughts for Jorg :wub: :GroupHug:

Me too, thanks for reminding me :flowers:

Tons of positive thoughts for my George :wub:

RMF : We've just had hailstones :wacko:

Ooer, we now have thunder. Timmy is currently scrunched in a ball on my lap (I can feel his heart pounding against my leg) and Milly is hiding in her bed :(

quote name='Jazz' date='May 8 2009, 12:43 PM' post='836924'

ive run out of jacket potatoes!

Hope you've got something just as nice :wink:

I'm having the sort of day where I feel a bulk delivery to Bristol Cats and Dogs Home may be in order Flora is particularly whiny today. It's very windy here (outside not inside!) and that's her favourite kind of weather. Now that she's got a sniff of it she's whinging to be let out constantly. Bran is behaving like an utter loon and has been racing around for what feels like hours and hours now Every rug has been upturned, the garden is a disaster zone and the puppy is being leapfrogged regularly. Prince Hugo is rather unsettled by the behaviour being exhibited by the big dogs and is barking and yapping every time anyone moves, plus has decided to prove just how un-housetrained he is by peeing and pooing everywhere today - even though the back door is wide open Mika and Mango are both in the house today and have attempted to eat the lovely cake that I brought back from Cheshire, chewed Soph's laptop cable, rolled in the clean, dry washing and smacked 7 bales out of the puppy By the end of today, Summer might be the only pet left in this place

Hope things have settled down now :flowers:

I'm having one of those days too.  Sophie has decided that she doesn't want to go on walks anymore  :wacko:  Logan has started chasing birds in the sky   And Sky decided to play the 'I'm old, can't see too well, and can't hear too well either' card, and blatently ignored me when I know very well he could both see me and hear me.  So I was in the middle of a huge field, with Sky in the bushes chasing bunnies at one side of the field ignoring my calls, Logan running around like a looney looking up (and not at all where he was going), trying to follow the birds flying above him, and Sophie standing at the back of the car in the car park demanding that we go home NOW!  Add to that then when we finally got home, I discovered that I had moved the cat litter tray while vacumming yesterday, and Marmite and Zooey objected - one of them pooed on the carpet where it used to be, and one of them peed on the kitchen counter  :wacko:

Hope yours have settled now too :flowers:

quote name='Wendbert' date='May 8 2009, 01:25 PM' post='836941'

Only one more sleep til Big Weekend

have fun!!

I am being a very worried foster nanny this afternoon Ickle man has been coughing quite a lot today. I spoke to Fi and she mentioned that the 2 new cavs that were sharing space with Hugo have come down with KC so to keep an eye on him. Since then he's gotten really cold and his gums are pale and so it's off to the vets we go.

:GroupHug: Hope it's nothing to worry about.

Mia-cat had her food in the living room with the dogs this evening. She is eating very delicately, whereas the mutts have all snaffled theirs and are looking at hers longingly. Not one of them has dared to try and shove their faces in her bowl though

:laugh:

RMF : We've just had hailstones :wacko:

Ooer, we now have thunder. Timmy is currently scrunched in a ball on my lap (I can feel his heart pounding against my leg) and Milly is hiding in her bed

Blimey, that's a lot of weather all at once! :GroupHug:

Baby Ewan :wub:

Happy belated anniversary Snow :flowers:

:GroupHug:Georgie

Had a good day at work for a change. I have started working again, for the first time since our big meeting last week, with the couple who caused me all that stress for most of this year. It was mostly due to their support workers undermining me at every opportunity. Anyway, I had to take a deep breath and call their CPN and Mental Health worker to update them. I had three very pleasant conversations, including some pleasantries. (I did spend rather a long time doing stuff with them yesterday). At last we may be able to all work together to get them sorted, which is the way it should have been from the start. :)

I'm cautiously optimistic anyway :unsure:

I've also managed to get a SS assessment for an almost blind, arthritic tenant who also suffers from Emphysemia and COPD amongst other things. Poor chap didn't fulfil their criteria before, but has had a couple of bad spells needing hospital stays. Good thoughts needed for him to get the help he needs. Some people just prey on my mind, and he's one of them. :( I'm trying to get him a move to more suitable accommodation too, but everything takes time. No family to help out.

bit windy isn't it? :unsure: