UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

Grumbleweed sends him a growl :rolleyes:

:laugh: He's sending a growl back :wink:

I often think it would just be easier to hire one for a few hours because it cuts out the pretence and you dont waste chunks of your life waiting for them to become human.

That sounds like the plan I devised with my mates way back when we were at school :laugh: Ah, how much easier it would be....

My big brave dopeydawg has just rushed in from the garden, it's a bit breezy and I think a scarey branch must have rustled its leaves at him

No need to apologise, that's what we're here for :GroupHug:

Silly Dex :wub:

According to the Sunday Telegraph our company is considering selling off the main part of its business and has called in PricewaterhouseCoopers to carry out a strategic review. Nice of the company to let staff find out via the newspapers that our jobs could be at risk

That's just shoddy :(

Happy 85th Birthday, Penny's mum :partytime:

Mucky chuck I insist, nay DEMAND, that you send ikkle Hugo to me immediately by special delivery. I was brought up with Jacks and seeing him brings back many happy memories :wub:

I'm just looking for an envelope small enough :glare:

And huge :GroupHug: for poorly George. I hope the increased epi meds work :flowers: Do you still homecook for him? Does he have anything with wheat or gluten in his food? Only, Bear used to suffer with colitis and it only got better when I put him on gluten/wheat free food. I'll second Alex's call for Slippery Elm though. I may have some spare if you'd like to have it to try :flowers:

We overslept rather considerably today :blush: and now I'm running late for everything that I was meant to be doing today :wacko:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evenin' all :wavey:

Get ickle George some Slippery Elm for his colitis, tis good stuff :wink: And 'tis very selfish of you to have two men in your bedroom and not do owt with 'em - could you at least take some photos for us pervs Fugees? :D

:GroupHug: for George and :hehehmn: @ Merledogs :laugh:

She is a bit gorgeous, isn't she, Lesley :wub: She arrived in a bit of a rush last night :( and has the beautiful name of Kali-Rose :wub:

That is the most gorgeous rottie and the most beautiful name ever :wub:

I have decided - HRH is not normal. At all. What other dog will play quite happily with his tennis ball outside until one spot of rain falls then he decides he wants to go in UNLESS he can see another dog in which case he is all butch about the wet stuff? :rolleyes: And who runs away from the scary little peice of grass that is slightly longer than the other peices unless again there is another dog in sight in which case he is well hard and eats the offending bit of herbage? :wacko:

Off to look on Council Exchange list now...keeping fingers crossed...

Evening. I've had terrible problems trying to get on here today. This is the first time I've been able to stick around.

Lots of good thoughts being sent to George and hoping the Colitis calms down for him. We've had a few dogs in with that so if you need any advice/info I can ask our ladies.

Alex that's awful and I hope your management have a scrap of decency to speak to you all about it soon. Hope your job is safe. :sleep:

Marian pleased in the cold light of day things looked better. :GroupHug:

Mrs Rottie is indeed a very gorgeous girl. :wub:

My day was a complete opposite of yesterday. Were you lot sending the boss some vibes? :laugh: I went in this morning ready for fighting talk. Got loads done cos he left me mainly in peace to just get on with it. Spoke to me nicely. Ok didn't say please and thank you but I did get one ta. Smiled at me loads. Said when I was leaving (as I have to report in to say what I've done before I go) that he can see the wood for the trees and feels like we're getting somewhere. So I think in his case it is stress related. He won't be getting away with it again though. Anyways it's been a good day and thanks for your nice messages. :flowers:

I've now got a little man prodding me with his nose and tootsy toes cos apparently it's time for his evening stroll.

:wavey:

Not kept up so :GroupHug: 's for everyone not having a good day :flowers:

Had a fun day at the golf club - my parents called in for coffee, which was nice. Then Lady Lansdowne came in and said my shirt should be tucked in - we were given new uniforms today and the shirts are shorter than before, although more fitted - so she re-tied my apron for me :huh: :laugh:

After work, I went to see Jackie, my diet lady and sort out our arrangements for Saturday :biggrin:

Since coming home, Wiggle has killed his Loofa Dog :ohmy: :mecry: He's now chewing one of my socks :wacko:

had 2 very difficult challenging days at school with very difficult parents, what with all that has gone on with loosing Keith, Jenny and now Rab , I just want to curl up and make the world go away

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Alex, hope your job is ok :flowers:

:GroupHug: Andrea, hope you are sleeping better now.

Happy anniversary Snow :flowers:

:pinkie: I have been for a ride on my noooo bike :biggrin:

I have just offended my dad, I think :sad02: :unsure:. I am going to a school reunion back home on Saturday night and have booked into a B&B. My dad said I could have slept on the floor in their living room :unsure: because my brother is visiting them so I could not have the spare bed. He also said that he would wait up for me to come in :rolleyes: He likes to make sure the house is properly locked up..... :rolleyes: My mum is still poorly so I just thought it would be easier all round for me to stay somewhere else. Now he thinks that I have been very silly :unsure:

Laura :GroupHug:

Alex did you get any info out of your cruddy boss :flowers:

Poor George dog, he's not having much luck is he. We'll have to sort out our exchange and you can have drain boy (and send Ruby and Archie out on mahoosive expeditions) and George can come and slob with me and Fleur :laugh:

Glad today was better Michelle

I luffs my noo job ever so much and my noo boss has realised that I don't need my hand holding and is letting me run with projects all on my own :biggrin: but he keeps saying that I must come and see him if I need anything and if I don't he still asks if everythings OK bless him.

RM sticking a finger up at life F I am 49 years and 1 day old so have bought some very loud jaunty tops and wet look leggings in black and bright blue and I intend to wear them and I don't care :D :laugh:

had 2 very difficult challenging days at school with very difficult parents, what with all that has gone on with loosing Keith, Jenny and now Rab , I just want to curl up and make the world go away

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

They just don't like to think we are grown ups, Julia :flowers:

My lovely dad has just taken me out in the middle of rush hour to collect a van load of dog and cat food destined for South Wales (there's some strange horse related contraption as well, Lady L :wacko: ) and then came back to see the kids and listen to Jacob playing his new guitar :wub: He then told me that him and my mum will be paying for Prince Hugo's food for however long he's with us :wub: :mecry: :wub: This man is so completely unrecognisable to the dad I shared the first 35 years of my life with, but I do love him lots :wub:

RM sticking a finger up at life F I am 49 years and 1 day old so have bought some very loud jaunty tops and wet look leggings in black and bright blue and I intend to wear them and I don't care :D :laugh:

Wot no purple?? :devil: :laugh:

According to the Sunday Telegraph our company is considering selling off the main part of its business and has called in PricewaterhouseCoopers to carry out a strategic review. Nice of the company to let staff find out via the newspapers that our jobs could be at risk :(

:ohmy: Thats horrendous Alex. I hope you get an explanation tomorrow. :GroupHug:

Today has been spent drooling over this girl at lizzies barn

Kali-Rose3.jpg

I am half a pair down since losing Ted but our Elle wouldnt allow another girl in now

She is rather gorgeous! :wub:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Julia, you will always be 'daddys little girl'. :laugh:

CT, I'm so glad you love your nooo job. And well done on finally realising you are a grown up and do what the flippin heck you want to! :GroupHug:

Sarah, what a lovely man your dad has turned out to be! :wub: Now how many fingers does he have for chomping on? :laugh:

Once again I had a crap night sleep and an even crapper day at work. There is lots going on at work and the atmosphere is so tense most of the time. I made a throw away comment today in an attempt to be jolly and think it might have got me in trouble. :mecry: Not sure how much more I can take of this rubbish! Sorry for self-indulgence but I have an OH who is having a tough time at work and daughter who is stressing about exams and leaving school/friends behind. I feel like I am supposed to be everyone else's rock but can't do it today! :mecry: