UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May R M F

Wendbert

:wavey: Hello from work. I shall mostly be having an "Oh FFS" kind of a day :rolleyes:

I've had one of those - it took us two and a quarter hours to get from Wellington to Trowbridge, as a consequence I was very :grrr: when I got here.

*silent scream*

ive run out of jacket potatoes! :ohmy:

:unsure: Um, can anyone arrange a quick spud-run? I can't imagine running out of spuds :(

RMF: I am now the proud owner of a flowery patterned pac-a-mac :biggrin:

We may need piccies of aforementioned pac-a-mac :D

I am being a very worried foster nanny this afternoon :unsure: Ickle man has been coughing quite a lot today. I spoke to Fi and she mentioned that the 2 new cavs that were sharing space with Hugo have come down with KC so to keep an eye on him. Since then he's gotten really cold and his gums are pale :err: and so it's off to the vets we go.

:GroupHug: for Hugo and all in the chook household - sure he is fine and just worrying the cr@p out of you on purpose :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shhhh!! It's not just jacket spuds, there's the bacon butties.......... and Cadbury's creme eggs...... :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: :ph34r_anim: and coffee......

the spud addiction has been about a month

I only get a bacon buttie with you barbara

coffee, well, you wouldnt like me if I didnt have coffee and diet coke. When I couldnt have either for 4 days, Lewis moved out!

How long have you had this jacket spud addiction?

do you have a favourite filling? :unsure:

And I only get them when I'm with you! Not sure if that's really sweet or a bit weird!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think it's sweet :flowers:

I want some wine and I haven't got any :(

That was the year I was born

:ph34r_anim:

Ive had takeout from Dominos and have stuffed myself stupid. After such a manic week I feel like I deserved it.

:unsure: Gawd I feel old

that's the year I got married!

How's your noo job?

Edited by houndzrus

I just can't keep up properly with RMF any more and it feels so rude to just drop in and do a quick post and leave people out who need :GroupHug: and stuff. I don't post loads of replies but I do read through and keep people in my thoughts.

Sending good thoughts for little Hugo, baby Ewan and gorgeous George though.

was just reading the news on the BBC site ( still can't watch SKY and its Swine Flu 24/7 coverage )

I found this story which made me smile

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/8040286.stm

She's a friend of ours :)

She's a lovely lady, very mobile and nowt wrong with her marbles :laugh:

She does her own gardening, plays bowls regularly and still drives herself about.

She is a treasure :flowers: