UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April Rmf

snow

RMF: I am a mean mummy. I've booked the boys into kennels for the 17th as I'm out with Sarah_H celebrating her birthday. The 17th also happens to be Sir H's first gotcha day :unsure:

Oh no, send them to me. My boys, Wiggle & Sir H and I will party the night away in celebration of H's Gotcha day (well OK it'll just be me, the boys & Wiggle, Sir H will probably be asleep by 7pm)

I am not speaking to George. He jumped in a bog and had to be rescued as it sucked him in. He came out black as the ace of spades and has had to be swilled down in the garden. He would have had to endure a bath but the joiner is in the bathroom working so he got away with it, little twerp.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: @ George and sending "no more seizure thoughts " for him. :GroupHug:

sending :GroupHug: for poor Georgia. My 35 year old daughter has really bad skin that used to crack and bleed and she found using Aqueous cream really helped altho nothing has cured it. Its very sad for little ones to have it.

:GroupHug: For Phebe,hope your flu disappears quickly.

I hope you have a good flight and a lovely time San. :flowers:

Andrea your floor looks lovely. I have the light laminate but prefer the dark. Good luck with your house. :flowers:

:flowers: Well done Louie,what a clever boy.

I think my little Pip has found a new home already. She really is a perfect little dog. I am off to do a homecheck tomorrow but it sounds as tho it is a good match.Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone has a good day and :GroupHug: for those who need one. x

Oh no, send them to me. My boys, Wiggle & Sir H and I will party the night away in celebration of H's Gotcha day (well OK it'll just be me, the boys & Wiggle, Sir H will probably be asleep by 7pm)

I am not speaking to George. He jumped in a bog and had to be rescued as it sucked him in. He came out black as the ace of spades and has had to be swilled down in the garden. He would have had to endure a bath but the joiner is in the bathroom working so he got away with it, little twerp.

Ooops, norty Jorg :wub:

I shall endeavour to find suitable packaging to send Sir H up to you. Mind you, he'd probably sleep for the entire journey and only wake up for food before glaring and going back to sleep again :rolleyes: :laugh:

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: to George and Georgia

I am not too bad this morning but have horrible sore eyes.

I am not related to Barack Obama. :) He seems to be related to many peeps round the world, and claims ancestry from several nations. Do you suppose the reason he got elected is because over half the USA electorate are his cousins? :unsure:

I expect Wispa may be. She has that listen to me look about her

I am not speaking to George. He jumped in a bog and had to be rescued as it sucked him in.

One of my dallies did that , but it was not intentional. He was bumbling along, investigating the vegetation ,when he disappeared.

He also had to be pulled out and he STANK.

:flowers:

That nice Helly lady has just explained lots to me about kennels and quarantines and now I can go and happily ask the right questions and correctly value the property I saw yesterday :mecry: and not think about the poor abandoned doggy there.

Mrs Squiggs there is an ickle donation for Dogstar as a result of Helly being so nice to me :flowers: so thank her for it if you can :) :flowers:

Poor Georgia, I know how she feels :GroupHug:

Cheryl have you tried Epaderm? It's a 3 in1 emollient that you can use as a skin cleanser, moisteuriser and in the bath or shower. I don't shower without it on first and I use it in place of soap. It's got no active ingrediants so is very unlikely to get a reaction from her skin. If she's washing her hands lots, then it will just make the eczema and dryness worse because the natural oils will be washed away by the soap every time. Ask the doctor about it tomorrow. Also, try to limit the amount of washing (I mean severaly limit) particularly while her eczema is bad.

We've got some Epaderm somewhere, will have to unearth it and check the use by date. I know her flare up has been definitely caused by soap but I don't see how she can use just water to wash her hands, we need to find a happy medium. She can use the toilet on her own now so she's washing her hands then (and she wees a thousand times a day), she washes her hands when she's played in the garden with the chickens and I need to leave something at her nursery for her to wash her hands with because she literally screams in pain if they use their soap on her :sad02: I already have to limit the number of baths she takes, she's lucky if she gets one a week and this manky regime does work for her. It's a shame because she loves going in the bath and she regularly gets so upset that her sisters can play in the bath but she can't :sad02:

One of her fingers is split and weeping, her other fingers are sore too so she's been very miserable these past few days. She's not feeling her best which in turn also makes her skin worse and her face is sore too today.

She's grumped and moaned about being out this morning but she did enjoy stroking a certain puppy :wub:

:flowers:

That nice Helly lady has just explained lots to me about kennels and quarantines and now I can go and happily ask the right questions and correctly value the property I saw yesterday :mecry: and not think about the poor abandoned doggy there.

Mrs Squiggs there is an ickle donation for Dogstar as a result of Helly being so nice to me :flowers: so thank her for it if you can :) :flowers:

Thank you both and I continue to be amazed at the many unique ways that Helly raises funds for Dogstar :laugh:

Thank you both and I continue to be amazed at the many unique ways that Helly raises funds for Dogstar :laugh:

I might start up a helpline for how to deal with relationships/marriages/affairs as i know bugger all about any of them but always manage to make people laugh in the midst of their woes. Cant solve the problems but hell i can raise a smile in the middle of them :laugh: A quid a moan (max moan 30 mins)

We've got some Epaderm somewhere, will have to unearth it and check the use by date. I know her flare up has been definitely caused by soap but I don't see how she can use just water to wash her hands, we need to find a happy medium. She can use the toilet on her own now so she's washing her hands then (and she wees a thousand times a day), she washes her hands when she's played in the garden with the chickens and I need to leave something at her nursery for her to wash her hands with because she literally screams in pain if they use their soap on her :sad02: I already have to limit the number of baths she takes, she's lucky if she gets one a week and this manky regime does work for her. It's a shame because she loves going in the bath and she regularly gets so upset that her sisters can play in the bath but she can't :sad02:

One of her fingers is split and weeping, her other fingers are sore too so she's been very miserable these past few days. She's not feeling her best which in turn also makes her skin worse and her face is sore too today.

She's grumped and moaned about being out this morning but she did enjoy stroking a certain puppy :wub:

Sounds like the epaderm would work for her. You really do just use it like you would soap and in the bath as soap or instead of bubbles. If you use Epaderm in the bath then it's likely you won't need to limit the number of baths Georgia has. Bear in mind you will need a lot of it and a child should be using about 250g of emollient a week so a 500g tub won't last u very long!! They need to be applied as often as possible and I usually recommend at least 3-4 times a day.

Maybe you could decant some epaderm into a small travel bottle which she can use at nursery?

If it is bad she might need some steroid cream for a few nights with gloves on top to try to get the healing process started?

http://www.talkeczema.com/cms_uploads/Epad...booklet2009.pdf

Edited by alexis

I have problems with the skin on my face getting dry, and splitting, then bleeding.

The only thing that has helped it is Forever Living Liquid soap which I get from here

http://www.foreverwholesale.co.uk/index.php?mod=cat3

Just noticed that Dogstar get funds from Moonpig so thought I'd be organised and sort out a couple of cards!! Hope you get the comission!!

...and as for Sirius...well he is sooooooooooooo cheeky....and I forgot to measure him before posting him...so sorry to those waiting on me for his measurements...

time to get dressed let alone tidy before the cleaner comes today...oops

I might start up a helpline for how to deal with relationships/marriages/affairs as i know bugger all about any of them but always manage to make people laugh in the midst of their woes. Cant solve the problems but hell i can raise a smile in the middle of them :laugh: A quid a moan (max moan 30 mins)

righty ho I will add that to the website now

Hellys helpline has a nice ring to it :laugh:

Just noticed that Dogstar get funds from Moonpig so thought I'd be organised and sort out a couple of cards!! Hope you get the comission!!

...and as for Sirius...well he is sooooooooooooo cheeky....and I forgot to measure him before posting him...so sorry to those waiting on me for his measurements...

Sirius is cheeky :ninja: :D Ingi's laptop is playing her up so I will be doing his blog for you ( Pm me when you are ready )

where is Sirius meant to be now ( how crap am I at this job ) is he with Yantan ?

Sounds like the epaderm would work for her. You really do just use it like you would soap and in the bath as soap or instead of bubbles. If you use Epaderm in the bath then it's likely you won't need to limit the number of baths Georgia has. Bear in mind you will need a lot of it and a child should be using about 250g of emollient a week so a 500g tub won't last u very long!! They need to be applied as often as possible and I usually recommend at least 3-4 times a day.

Maybe you could decant some epaderm into a small travel bottle which she can use at nursery?

If it is bad she might need some steroid cream for a few nights with gloves on top to try to get the healing process started?

http://www.talkeczema.com/cms_uploads/Epad...booklet2009.pdf

We tried Epaderm in the bath a while ago but it didn't help, the only thing that has stopped her flare ups is simply to not bath her.

She's having Betnovate on her really sore bits and a liberal covering of grease three times a day. And I've just looked to see what her tub of grease is called and it is Epaderm :laugh: See, I knew the name was familiar :laugh: Betnovate is harsh but it's the only cream that is known to clear her skin up, we've tried loads.