UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning, afternoon and evening

prince pickle pants decided to eat a twig today that he had previously cajoled/forced/bribed Freddy tinker to steal for him :rolleyes: only he swallowed some before i got to him and it got stuck and he was gulping and gasping :ohmy: i couldnt see or feel anything so off we went to the vets and of course they had to put him under (just what you want to be doing with a brain damaged puppy, not ) so i had to leave him there with a list of instructions and with my vets under threat of death if they let anything happen to him.

Two hours were then spent pacing and panicking before i got the call to come and get him 'phew'. and what do i find, that there was nothing there but a little scratch. and that pickle is a wimp :rolleyes: he is now showing his shaved leg to anyone who will look and we have had to remind him that its his throat that is supposed to be sore. :laugh: hes demolished his tea and the effects of his GA? well, it hasnt touched him hes as bright as a button :biggrin: twas all a bit scary tho :unsure:

Rumpole, that is scary. Thank goodness Pickle is OK. Wispa got a twig when I was clipping the hedge last week, and next thing she was choking and retching. I tried to get it out, but needed about 10 hands as she is very strong and very wriggly and slippery. I was about to call the vet when she suddenly threw it up. She was OK afterwards and acted like nothing had happened, but I was wibbling muchly.

Polly has been very mischievous and norty and full of fun and games all day :rolleyes: and she is happier than I have seen her at any time during the last couple of years. :wub:

We unexpectedly have a full bar so I have fled upstairs leaving OH to it. Well, I did do the early old man graveyard shift. I'll see how long he lets me get away with it :laughingsmiley:

Tomorrow is shopping in Aberystwyth day! Ooooh big city treat :rolleyes: