UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

You have been very busy. Being practical helps us to get through traumatic times, well I know it does me. It wont be long before Monday arrives though it will seem longer. :GroupHug: Can you look for games and toys that Flora can play WHEN she has had the op and is feeling a little better? Things like tying a stuffed kong from the top of her crate to give her something to do for a while. Get the kids involved in creating things and gathering ideas. Can you post for reiki for Flora again for Monday. Also check with the vet to see whether you can prepare her by giving arnica beforehand to help with any bruising she may have from her examinations.

Massive :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all of the family, especially the gorgeous girl herself. :wub:

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kong idea is a fab one, Andrea - thank you :flowers:

Well. Tomorrow's the big day :err: Madam has had a nice bath and I've washed every bit of dog bedding in the house, just in case. I'm now looking for more jobs that I can do to stop me sitting and thinking.

This time tomorrow we'll have an answer and be able to move on.

Thank you so much for the supportive PMs, emails, phone calls and messages here, you are all wonderful :flowers: :wub: