UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flora you don't half know how to keep your family and fan club on their toes!

Glad vet thinks she's ok for the op - and hope it's nearer to 2 weeks than 8 as I'm sure once you have made the descision to go ahead it's better to get it done than hang around.

Glad you are enjoying your lamb bone Flora :wub:

Lots of love from the boys up here and their mum :GroupHug:

Poor little girl is struggling to recover fully from the anaesthetic and x-rays, I think :err: She's still stiff and sore from all of the pulling around and is still quite sleepy and intolerant of VERY bouncy chocolate lab boys (especially those who are getting nortier by the second :rolleyes: ), so is seeking plenty of refuge in the crate.

Her skin is suffering too. I don't know if you remember from when she had to have patches shaved on her front legs for her MRI, etc but her skin became very sore, inflamed and a bit manky-looking :unsure: She now has one of these patches on her front leg and also in various places on her chest (which was shaved for the ultrasound). I'm treating her with aloe gel and she's wearing her pyjamas to keep it all safe from being licked and irritated.

I am hoping that the written report will arrive in the post tomorrow so that a decision can be made to start putting everything in place for the op to happen.

One day this will all be a distant memory and I will hopefully have my happy, bouncy girl back :wub: