UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on in there Sarah :GroupHug:

My only advice would be to take each day and each bit of news one at a time. We can all do the 'ifs and buts' and run ourselves ragged but in the end we can only deal with what is actually happening.

Please give Flora a gentle :GroupHug: for me and tell Bran to keep doing his 'big' brother bit in looking after her.

I'll PM you my number so please feel free to ring, even if it's to only have a rant or a weep :rolleyes:

Thinking of you and Flora everyday but particularly on Monday :GroupHug:

Just been told I have to go on a training course so picked the Brizzle venue.... so will sort out the magnetic thingy and put in car...... I have to be there for 9.30 so v early start, and finish 5.00ish so won;t be back home till late.... is there any way you can get to Brotherswood Court in Bradley Stoke around 1 ish when we break for lunch??? Would love to call in and see my girl (and Bran and Sophie) but really need to get back to see what damage my lot cause during the day...

I can meet you there, Georgina :flowers: The girl herself obviously won't be with me, but the fat boy may well be :wink:

Tramadol is having a very strange effect on her still. She goes into Invicible Mode then crashes out on the floor wherever she lands :unsure: Like now, she's just spent 2 minutes bouncing on Bran but has then collapsed out by the front door with her nose right against the seal :wacko: She'll probably snooze there for half an hour, then come back into the lounge to get herself more comfortable to sleep for a few hours. Then it'll be time for more Invincibility.

I know that it's only the fact that she's on morphine that's making her feel able to play with Bran at all at the moment and it's not doing her hips any good at all, but she's not felt up to playing with him for so long and her life has become so quiet and slow that I'm reluctant to stop her when she's feeling up to it.

The house currently smells like a cowshed as I've just cooked tripe and veggies for Madam's tea :sick01: Honestly, the lengths we go to for these dogs :rolleyes:

Amy and Louie - thank you :wub: :mecry: How incredibly thoughtful of you :flowers:

Loobie - panic no more. I will have the best company with me on Monday :biggrin: