UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

A Flora Update

dirtychicken

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rather love Flora from afar too :wub:

Making the decision last year whether to put Gnasher through major spinal surgery or not was one of the hardest I have ever faced and things have been very up and down ever since with the whole rollercoaster of emotions that go with it :( Tons of positive thoughts for you and her and happy to chat if that would help at all having recently put a dog through major surgery :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

OMG Sarah, I've been thinking of you and wondering how one of my fav little Refuge girls is! :GroupHug:

Loads, loads and LOADS of my very bestest "get well soon" wishes for Flora :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and a big :GroupHug: :GroupHug: to you for all your worries. I'd be happy to help or listen, just give a shout okay?

She is one of my very fave's too :wub: :wub: :wub:

not met her yet but I hope to at some stage :wub:

sending loads of good thoughts and wishes to the lovely bulldozer :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

edited to add Langford are pretty good, I take it you mean the vetinary college

Edited by Laurel n Hardy

Loads of special positive get well thoughts on their way to Floradozer. :GroupHug: She is a very special girl. Hope to see the updates of her getting better as time goes on. :flowers:

Sarah, Flora is a special girl, just as you are a special person. :flowers: You have been there for lots of peeps when they have needed support. I am sure that we would all like to be there for you. Lots of peeps are closer and have offered support please, please try and talk to them. Thinking of you hon, take care of yourself and the mini chooks. :GroupHug:

Sarah, Flora is a special girl, just as you are a special person. :flowers: You have been there for lots of peeps when they have needed support. I am sure that we would all like to be there for you. Lots of peeps are closer and have offered support please, please try and talk to them. Thinking of you hon, take care of yourself and the mini chooks. :GroupHug:

Can only borrow those words as that was what I wanted to say but couldn't put the sentences together :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Thank you all so very much :mecry: :flowers: It is quite overwhelming to know that so many people care about my baby girl almost as much as I do :wub:

Flora's PJs are making the world of difference to her on a nighttime and she has a very special Auntie

billydog

Fugee to thank for that :flowers:

Anne - I am still intending to pick up the phone some time very soon and thank you so much for that link. The advice that I've already received has been soooooooo helpful :flowers:

edited to add Langford are pretty good, I take it you mean the vetinary college

That's it, Nige. It's where she went for her MRI and spinal tap after her second fit and they detected her heart murmur within about 30 seconds of her entering the room :rolleyes: My only concern about her going back there is that they have added a note to Flora's permanent record that they suspect that Lizzies Barn are in the business of homing out pitbulls masked as ABDs :angry: At least I'll get a chance to put that straight now.

Thank you also to those of you who have PMd, emailed and called offering your support. It means the world :flowers: