UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Happy New Year Fugees :biggrin:

We're all home from Wales and I am starting to defrost ... it was absolutely flipping FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING at Cardiff Arms Park yesterday - the temps dropped a full 3 degrees during the first half of the game and it was a balmy (not) 0 degrees as we left the ground :wacko: apologies to anyone who got a random picture on their mobile phone of the side of my face painted with the Cardiff Blues emblem I was sending it to my mother but as it went I thought I saw it say it was going to everyone in my address book :wacko: - we lost but enjoyed it very much and of course Nick thought it was fab cos his team won :laugh:

I don't think I have felt warm for 3 days - mil turns the radiators off upstairs when shes on her own and only puts them on when someone is due to stay over - what she doesn't realise is that the beds get sooooooooooooooooooooooo cold and a couple of hours with the heating on low does NOT in any way take the chill out of the matresses, I slept on the sofa the first night after waking up to the sound of my teeth chattering at 3am and abandoning the bed for somewhere warmer.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the pup is now with my daughter but she is going off to Julie at Appledown Kennels who will put her in foster care for a while. Thank you Julie. :flowers: x

and well done to your daughter for caring.

Come on baby Spin, your public awaits. :wavey:

Jazz, take care with your poorly knee. I hope it is better tomorrow.

I meant to post that I was sending "come out baby" thoughts earlier, sorry - hope he/she has a safe arrival whenever that may be :flowers:

Me too. Would be lovely to have a Fugee New Year baby. :)

Jazz please take care of your knee. Make sure you ring the doc if needs be. :GroupHug:

Cher I am glad your daughter managed to get the puppy away. :flowers: Sounds like he had a lucky escape! :angry:

Sarah, I've had a look on my TV listing thingy and can't see it repeated. :( I wonder if anyone may have recorded it?

Julia, you have a really amenable family. Not many OH/kids I know would pose for a family pic knowing it was going to be posted on a forum. :biggrin:

Snow, glad you enjoyed the game even if you had to freeze to watch them lose. :laugh: At least Nick is happy.

Amy, are you still poorly? :GroupHug:

OH has just dyed my hair. :biggrin: I am reading my 'Cook Vegetarian' magazines article on slimming while contemplating Christmas cake or mince pies and cream. :rolleyes: :laugh: Oh well the diet will have to wait.

Has anyone been in touch with Elaine or Theresa? If so, can they please wish them a Happy New Year and tell them I am thinking of them. :flowers:

Luffly family pic, Julia :wub:

Pleasepleaseplease does anybody know if/when the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special is going to be repeated? :unsure: We missed it on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and it finished on iPlayer yesterday :mecry:

Just had a look in Radio Times for next week but can't see it. The first series is being repeated from Monday at 9.00 pm on BBC3.

Honestly, you lot can talk, I'm only out for the day and there are pages and pages to catch up on :laugh:

Sleep tight Peanut :wub:

Still thinking 'come out baby' thoughts :wub:

Lovely pic of the Gemstone family :flowers:

Glad the puppy is safe now, well done Cher's daughter :flowers:

Luckily I have a cat hot water bottle on my lap although it's only the ickle skinny Jemima version.I should turf her off and get the big fat oaf Bert version as he covers far more lap space :rolleyes:

:ohmy: Bert, cover your ears. You are probably still growing :wub:

We had a lovely day out at my Mum's, she lives near Bridlington in East Yorkshire. We went to what she said was a lovely deserted beach that hardly anyone uses, so the dogs could have a run. It was like Oxford Street on a Saturday afternoon. OH nobly ran up and down a bit with both dogs on leads so they could stretch their legs :laugh:

RMF: OH left his walking boots outside on the step last night (on the driveway, in front of the cars so I doubt whether anyone passing by could see them), and one of them was gone this morning. We went out for the day in my car and when we got back the missing one was neatly placed on the driveway, on front of his car. What's all that about then :wacko:

A few of you know I have a living room that is dog free, mainly because I have a very expensive cream leather suite in there that has to last me at least one hundred years...........................

well errr........................

beattie094.jpg

still it is Christmas and she is still new and, and, and,

:laugh: :laugh:

No further baby news then :unsure: :unsure:

No - not a word. It's v frustrating and I can't decide if I should go to bed or not. Bet if I do Jen will reach the stage of needing to go into hospital. Unfortunately I'm at, what I hope is, the tail end of the lurgy and still coughing at international level. It's horrible and v tiring. :wacko: Think I'll go and try to get a bit of sleep.

I'll let you know when something is happening/has happened. :)

Do we have to think 'stop where you are til the morning' baby thoughts now. This fugee birthing malarky is dead confusing :laugh: Hope you get some rest :flowers:

I knew I shouldn't have slept this afternoon, am wide awake and should be in bed. I've also just realised that I had 2 pieces of toast and marmite this morning and haven't eaten since...........dither, dither, should I eat, should I go to bed :unsure:

RR Beattie biscuit is just made to fit in that corner of the sofa :wub: