UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

Grief it's still not defrosted all day here :unsure: Brrrrrrr *shivers*

Thinking baby come out thoughts (but not blaming him/her for one minute for staying put for a bit longer if he/she has peeked and seen how flipping cold it is).

Luckily I have a cat hot water bottle on my lap although it's only the ickle skinny Jemima version.I should turf her off and get the big fat oaf Bert version as he covers far more lap space :rolleyes:

Snap to all three of the above :laugh:

Temperature hasn't gone above freezing all day here either :bigtonstuck:

Come out baby, mummy and the rest of the family are waiting to say hello to you :wub:

(have to agree that it must be much warmer where they are right now :laugh: )

Cat hot water bottles are rather nice although Bob doesn't keep still for more than about 10 minutes :rolleyes:

Have had my little snooze - just 2 hours :rolleyes:

Still feel pretty grot but I know from other fugees that that is the norm for this lurgy. Hope other fugees are starting to recover.

Only wish I had a more sympathetic OH :rolleyes: but of course he has man flu and can't possibly get out of bed or the chair to do anything remotely like help out in the kitchen :rolleyes:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished nice and early from the golf club. Realised I have a week off now as I'm not back at work until the 8th.

Get yersel back up here and we can play out together :laugh: :flowers:

RMF: We have discovered that Archie adores lamb. He's not a food orientated dog at all, he'd much rather have his toys but today I cooked a leg of lamb and he's spent all lunchtime and the rest of the afternoon begging. Anyway he's just enjoyed a lamb dinner. I've never seen him get so stuck into a meal :wub: Does this mean I have to buy a leg of lamb every week now :unsure:

:sad02: Toffee is all sad cos Misty has eaten her tennis ball wot she got for Christmas :mad: :(

I am testing my spacebar :unsure: I havebroke it withpopcorn crumbsI think :unsure:

My OH has fixed it :biggrin: He blew it :rolleyes: When he moved my laptop off my knee, it was apparent straight away what the problem was :blush: I am covered in bits of popcorn :blush:

Julia, stop putting Durcell batteries in Matty and resort to own brands. They dont last so long! :laugh:

Chasta, Jay sounds like a very sensible boy. :wub:

Anyone feel like this today?

Onebeertoomanylastnight-1.jpg

Glad to say that I don't!

:laugh: Thankfully I didnt have a bad head this morning.

RMTip : When you are cooking duck (or chicken or whatever meat you have), it is a good idea to remove the spongy paper stuff wot it sits on from the bottom before you put it in the oven, otherwise you end up with a stinky smell in your kitchen :blush: :rolleyes:

I would never do something so stoopid! :blush02:

Penny, I hope things improve for you this year hun. :GroupHug:

Steph, sounds like you had a very good night out :laugh:

My OH has fixed it :biggrin: He blew it :rolleyes: When he moved my laptop off my knee, it was apparent straight away what the problem was. I am covered in bits of popcorn :blush:

:laugh:

Happy New Year to everyone. Neo was very stressed last night and went from hiding under the desk everytime anyone sat there to clinging to the side of the settee. :( We ended up going to bed really late as there were loads of teenagers outside drinking/drunk hanging around our cars. Saffy had an extra late night walk to go and check them out. We went out earlier and OH found one of his tyres was flat. I suspect kids let it down. Could have been worse they usually scratch the car/ smash the mirrors or windows. :rolleyes:

Off to catch up now and post some photos in picture forum. :biggrin:

Julia, I love your family :flowers: (in a non-stalkerish fashion).

:( for those dogs affected by fireworks last night. We didn't hear any at midnight at all, just two or three earlier on, which was fab.

I am really looking forward to Jonathon Creek tonight (BBC1 at 9pm for any other fans). I'm doing roast potatoes to go with the cauliflower cheese I bought and we will be having some chocolate cake for pudding :)