UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the "come out, baby" thoughts.

It looks like Munchkin 2 is determinedly (?sp) but slowly working it's way out. Jen went to the hospital this morning and was told "it" should be here by tomorrow. She's been round this afternoon having contractions about every 10 mins but down to 8 mins by the time she left. I'm just about to pack a bag in case I need to go round during the night to stay with Munchkin 1 while his mummy gives birth.

:GroupHug: for those in need for whatever reason. Hope those with sore bits, lurgy and any other pains feel better soon.

Ive hurt my knee :mecry:

I was trying to stop Lissie running into it and have twisted it. Ive had strong painkillers so will wither be talking mush on here or ill be in the living room, wherever im comfortable at the time :unsure:

Oh Jazz, please look after yourself - knee replacements are very delicate :( Have a :GroupHug: to go with the painkillers.

PS If the knee starts to swell loads please contact your GP/ out-of-hours service.

Oh.Dear.God if Jemima digs for any longer in the litter tray I may have to cut her legs off :rolleyes:

my cats do that! Mostly when I am trying to sleep, AND IT DRIVES ME FREAKIN' INSANE!!! :dry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: My daughters' cats do that, especially in the middle of the night grrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the "come out, baby" thoughts.

It looks like Munchkin 2 is determinedly (?sp) but slowly working it's way out. Jen went to the hospital this morning and was told "it" should be here by tomorrow. She's been round this afternoon having contractions about every 10 mins but down to 8 mins by the time she left. I'm just about to pack a bag in case I need to go round during the night to stay with Munchkin 1 while his mummy gives birth.

In the nicest possible way I hope you get that night time phone call :rolleyes:

Jen must be getting fed-up with waiting (as are you :rolleyes: )

:GroupHug: for you all and will keep sending 'come out baby' thoughts.

Will watch for further updates.

:ohmy: omg I just can't keep up with all the chatter today.

a :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one.

My daughter has just rung me to say that a drunk at the pub she works in has a 9 week old puppy that he bought before xmas. Apparantly his two drunken flatmates were tormenting it, one picked her up by her tail and the other "accidentally" kicked her. My daughter is currently persuading the man to give her the puppy. If he does, the other regulars are helping to convince him, then she will keep her until I can find her a home. She is supposed to a rottie x staffie but my daughter says that she doesn't look like either. Poor little mite.I want to go and nab the puppy myself!! :angry: x

My daughter has just rung me to say that a drunk at the pub she works in has a 9 week old puppy that he bought before xmas. Apparantly his two drunken flatmates were tormenting it, one picked her up by her tail and the other "accidentally" kicked her. My daughter is currently persuading the man to give her the puppy. If he does, the other regulars are helping to convince him, then she will keep her until I can find her a home. She is supposed to a rottie x staffie but my daughter says that she doesn't look like either. Poor little mite.I want to go and nab the puppy myself!! :angry: x

:mad: :mad: :mad: somebody should kick them (and not accidentally)

Does Wispa play with balls or frisbees Phebe. Maybe you could take her out and chuck stuff for her to make her run around and wear herself out more. Although it's very nippy to be standing about too much. Brr.

She will do a bit of that but gets bored, and it was too cold for even her to hang around in the garden for long. She ran around pointing at sparrows for a bit then came in, sprawled in front of the fire and decided to spend the day exploring her inner sighthound i.e. snoring and roaching. Polly and I have had a lovely quiet day. :)

I can't talk to anyone for long as have horrid cough.

Poor puplet, hope your daughter can get it from the man :mecry: