UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy New Year :flowers:

Went to my parents to celebrate New Years Eve. Me and OH slept on a blow up bed in the lounge, we were accompanied by two dogs who hated the fireworks but appeared to love the fact the bed wobbled when they got on and off it! I didn't get much sleep!!

Edited by clare1976

Happy (belated!!) New Year!!!!!!!

Anyone feel like this today?

Onebeertoomanylastnight-1.jpg

Glad to say that I don't! :laugh:

:wub: but fortunately I don't feel like that!!

I took the boys out for a wee about 11ish last night thinking I'd miss most of the fireworks - just as we went outside a huge loud firework went off nearby which made me jump out of my skin. The boys just looked at me, rolled their eyes and carried on :laugh: . I'm so lucky mine are fine with bangs and my thoughts are with those dogs who aren't - last night must have been awful!

2 moves in 2 months - don't go there, folks!

Been there, done that, planning to never do it again :wacko:

Did you like the quorn scotch eggs, Kazz? I love them :biggrin:

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for getting permission to post poopie pics, San :flowers: I'd have one of the blues too :wub:

chookmobile.jpg

katie1.jpg

poopies2.jpg

:rolleyes: :wub: and :wub: Look at that chocolate heifer on the sofa though! His head is now the same size as a whole poopie!!

:GroupHug: Amy - I hope you're feeling better soon

:GroupHug: Alicia

Andrea - I'm very pleased to hear that you had such a good time with your buddies :biggrin:

Jules - I'm glad that you made it out last night in the end :flowers: Now, have you got enough strength today to complain to Iwantoneofthose.com? :unsure: I think you need to "have words" with them about this Jules Action Figure :ohmy:

Here's hoping :handjob exes disappear down a big hole never to be seen again

I second that emotion!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had such a lovely evening last night :wub: The littlest boys were brill and we did, indeed, have a very grown up, sensible evening with some silliness and mild drunkeness thrown in for good measure :wink:

The fireworks only happened for 5 minutes over midnight and were very loud, but Flora happily snuggled on the sofa with no major stress whilst Bran stood in the front garden with me watching them all and bouncing on my next door neighbours :rolleyes: My mum is thrilled that I have "real" neighbours now who stand outside banging their saucepans together at midnight on NYE - that's exactly what she always does :laugh: It was a lovely atmosphere with everybody shouting "Happy New Year" across the road to each other - I've never experienced that before :wub:

I'd better go and upload poopie pics before Wendybert gets home from work and shouts at me for not having done it yet :rolleyes:

dog_new_year.jpg

2003-01-01.gif

Edited by dirtychicken